Flamedogg's Gallery

• Thread starter Flamedogg
  • 151 comments
Wow. Your multiple car shots are just brillantly well done.
Isn't that Nismo skyline a standard ? You did a really good job of putting it in.

Wow. Your multiple car shots are just brillantly well done.
Isn't that Nismo skyline a standard ? You did a really good job of putting it in.

Thanks! And to answer your question, Yes the Nismo Skyline R34 is a "standard" car.

Decided to go simple today and felt like doing a Corvette photoshoot and a couple of tree shots..

RedBullHangar-7_6.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_5.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_2-1.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_1-1.jpg

RedBullHangar-7-1.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_3C5C6.jpg

Trees:
Kyoto-Gion_3.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_1.jpg

Excellent gallery. The Corvette shots in post #33 are outstanding 👍

Stunning pics all around! I'll be checking your gallery out periodically, trying to learn from you. I'm going to have to try some multiple car shots. What processing software do you use?

Lots of great looking cars, the C5 and C6 'vetts and the rally cars are my fav's. Now i know how you do the group shots i must give you lots of respect for the 8 supercars shot :eek: Fantastic. The Blue Lambo on the next shot looks great also, what's that colour?

Thanks you guys for the comments! :D

Stunning pics all around! I'll be checking your gallery out periodically, trying to learn from you. I'm going to have to try some multiple car shots. What processing software do you use?

I use Photoshop to bring the cars together.

Lots of great looking cars, the C5 and C6 'vetts and the rally cars are my fav's. Now i know how you do the group shots i must give you lots of respect for the 8 supercars shot :eek: Fantastic. The Blue Lambo on the next shot looks great also, what's that colour?

The color is Azzrro Acqua Marina. Thanks. :)

Now my other together shot I recently got done... I know there are a few flaws that other people told me, but I've worked on it so much I can hardly tell the difference anymore lol..

16 Cars Together by Ken Meyer, on Flickr​

Last edited:
@ el fayc: He used multiple shots.

@ Flamedogg: I like the idea, even if I feel the Mustang looks out of place. But only in terms of the angle.

Wow, that's pretty awesome! I've never seen anyone try putting standards in the photo travel locations, good work on this one too. My favorite pic so far is the first one of the Corvette, perfect colors, I could see that in a magazine article. :D

My favorites! Good work.. Check out my garage when you can! :)

5730733221_98be1ae128_z.jpg

6811240781_70537f0a19_z.jpg

6811246585_1aa9df53de_z.jpg

Wish you didn't darken this one so much.... Hides the Vette's beauty! :sly:
6811241013_48c85d2484_z.jpg

Back