Formula B-Spec Season 2 Finished - optiongamers champ

• Thread starter Earth
  • 787 comments

Add weight distribution as a setup option starting with race #2?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish this was a post with good news, but its not.

Over the past month or two I've done alot of testing with different mods and such and never really got what I wanted working.

I'll be going back to the school in the fall so I have alot of less free time as well.

I've decided its best just go go ahead and end the series.

Thanks again to everyone who participated. If anyone else would like to make a Formula style b-spec/offline/fantasy series, feel free to do so. I'm moving on.

@aarror
@AJHG1000
@BKGlover
@DCybertron
@Frizbe
@Gerarghini
@goofytyler
@Harsk100
@Jahgee1124
@JohneyPixel
@MadFlavour
@optiongamers
@Peasantslayer
@Pezzarinho17
@RACECAR
@swiftsmith
Hey man, things happen. You have to focus on your life first, and any time that's the case some things will fall to the wayside, mainly open time. I've seen that you are the meticulous type, and if you don't find what you want you keep looking instead of settling, but school kills a lot of that searching time, then eats the rest. While I'd have liked to have done better, I'm glad I could be a part of this series and honored to have had the privilege to race under your direction. Thank you for all your efforts, and all luck to you in life and your studies.

Cheers:cheers:

Wish this was a post with good news, but its not.

Over the past month or two I've done alot of testing with different mods and such and never really got what I wanted working.

I'll be going back to the school in the fall so I have alot of less free time as well.

I've decided its best just go go ahead and end the series.

Thanks again to everyone who participated. If anyone else would like to make a Formula style b-spec/offline/fantasy series, feel free to do so. I'm moving on.

@aarror
@AJHG1000
@BKGlover
@DCybertron
@Frizbe
@Gerarghini
@goofytyler
@Harsk100
@Jahgee1124
@JohneyPixel
@MadFlavour
@optiongamers
@Peasantslayer
@Pezzarinho17
@RACECAR
@swiftsmith

Abit of a bummer but understandable. Thank you for the work you did do, you basically kicked off the b-Spec racing craze here on gtplanet.

Major respect to @Earth for starting the B-Spec craze. Your series were always well organized, and fun to be in. Hope one day you return to start a new one. :D:tup:

Back