Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Summer Sevens

• Thread starter Famine
  • 12 comments
How are people getting the Ferrari SF90 and the Ferrari F8 Tributo already???
Cheating my friend, cheating. If they're online with them then they're risking a ban.

On a separate note I've sailed through everything at the start of this series already bar the daily and Open challenge. I need to leave something for the weekend, that and Mrs Edax 76 wants the TV lol.

Enjoying the new Ford Lightening. Put a diesel in it, tuned it for off road and it's a barrel of laughs.

Last edited:
I should restate, since one of our "competitors" says otherwise, that any Firebird will do. I checked the later model and the FE of it, and both also worked.
I wish I had known that earlier.😂
I already had a 77 Trans Am in my garage that had been upgraded for Class A tarmac events, so I used that, but if I had used the Trans Am FE it would have been a little quicker.

Cheating my friend, cheating. If they're online with them then they're risking a ban.

On a separate note I've sailed through everything at the start of this series already bar the daily and Open challenge. I need to leave something for the weekend, that and Mrs Edax 76 wants the TV lol.

Enjoying the new Ford Lightening. Put a diesel in it, tuned it for off road and it's a barrel of laughs.
When you say cheating, how exactly?

Do they break into the code somehow and download them prematurely?.

When you say cheating, how exactly?

Do they break into the code somehow and download them prematurely?.
You can change the system time while being offline and get the cars early. That will get you a ban.
Now there's also a chance someone gift it to you or it was purchased trough AH. That however is legit and you won't get a ban.

You can change the system time while being offline and get the cars early. That will get you a ban.
Now there's also a chance someone gift it to you or it was purchased trough AH. That however is legit and you won't get a ban.
This is true, I should've explained it better in my post. Thank you Strela 👍

But surely if someone gifted it to you or you purchased it from the AH, they must have obtained it illegally.

But surely if someone gifted it to you or you purchased it from the AH, they must have obtained it illegally.
You are right. But still you wont get banned. I should search but it was cleared from the staff that while the car is illegal you have done nothing against the rules. It was confirmed back when the SVJ was released.
I'm not sure you can auction future cars anymore. Not sure about gifting either. Maybe they fixed that too?

Sorry i'm not really up to date with FH5 and i would only play this with Gamepass. I really want that SF90 and the F8. But how - and when - can i get these cars? If i become Gamepass member today and start collecting points, when will these cars become available to me? Also, is this series/season the only way to get these cars or can i actually buy them?

If i become Gamepass member today and start collecting points, when will these cars become available to me?
The SF90 will become available to you once you collect 80 points from the Playlist activities across the entire four-week Series -- before 1430UTC on May 26.

The F8 will only be available if you collect 20 points from the Playlist activities during the Spring season, which runs from 1430 UTC on May 19 until 1430 UTC on May 26.

Both are exclusive to the Playlist, although they will likely also be available as rewards in future Playlists (likely a while away), or in the Forzathon Shop (likely a while away), and in the Auction House for a lot of credits as players sell them.

The Trial was easy this time. The AI drove stock M-B trucks, even though most of my team had it close to the class limit.

Latest Posts

Back