Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Team Spirit

A whole new series of Forza Horizon 5 gets underway today, bringing not only the first new challenges of the month but a brand new co-operative event that runs across the next four weeks...

Last edited:
That Artura has a lovely rear end that if pushed just right drifts lovely but is tight enough to race as well.

Hello! I've tried thousands of times "Danger Sign: Mountain Top" with S2(998) sesto elemento and the max I've reached ara 538M. Has anybody reached the 540M of the challenge?

Hello! I've tried thousands of times "Danger Sign: Mountain Top" with S2(998) sesto elemento and the max I've reached ara 538M. Has anybody reached the 540M of the challenge?

I've not tried it myself yet, but the Rimac Concept Two usually makes any S2 PR stunts involving raw speed very easy. With nearly 2000hp and AWD, you just point it in the right direction and go. The Sesto Elemento is much better for handling-focused stunts, but isn't as fast in a straight line.

I've not tried it myself yet, but the Rimac Concept Two usually makes any S2 PR stunts involving raw speed very easy. With nearly 2000hp and AWD, you just point it in the right direction and go. The Sesto Elemento is much better for handling-focused stunts, but isn't as fast in a straight line.
Yep, grippy downforce cars aren't great for Danger Signs as they're always trying to fall faster :lol:

I used the Rimac as above and cruised to 100m past the goal. You can get more distance if you cross the ramp slightly to the left too.

What's your downforce look like?

Back