Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 12,993 comments
Looks like Sebring, Brands hatch, Dubai, Sunset penin, and Road Atl are returning. With Oakhill which I never heard of before and 2 "protocircuits" being newcomers?
No, no...protocircuits are hakone and the other one I don't know it's name, but these ones are in a game already. Who knows why they're even called like that, they have the same name in tracks folder

Oakhill is Grand Oak as well

Edit: second protocircuit is eaglerock

Last edited:
I'm a little bit worried that there is no sign of a new track (apart from mentions of the Hakone - Mountain variant). While i do want the tracks from FM7 back, i also want a few new tracks too. Especially Red Bull Ring and Interlagos.
yea that's true, but i guess they are so far behind FM7 in terms of content they are probably trying to catch up first, and sprucing up old tracks is way easier than starting from scratch.

I would love BRNO, Red Bull Ring and Algarve circuits (PC3) in FM. From Grid Legends, the Sydney Motorsport Park, and the Zhejiang International tracks are bangers.
I love Misano, Zolder and Hungaroring in ACC. Not holding out much hope to see them here though.

Last edited:
yea that's true, but i guess they are so far behind FM7 in terms of content they are probably trying to catch up first, and sprucing up old tracks is way easier than starting from scratch.
This is what im thinking too. These are probably the tracks we will see return this year. Then next year we have the potential to see plenty of new tracks/street circuits. Still hope we see Rio, Long beach and Bathurst return at some point.

Last edited:
All three versions are currently on sale on Steam, with 35% off, and yes I have taken the plunge.
I believe you'll like it. Front end feel is a bit vague but the physics beyond that are surprisingly good, especially compared to previous Forza's. Most cars feel basically like under-tired versions of themselves. Wheels take a bit to get the feel right but once you do it's really good, too.

I believe you'll like it. Front end feel is a bit vague but the physics beyond that are surprisingly good, especially compared to previous Forza's. Most cars feel basically like under-tired versions of themselves. Wheels take a bit to get the feel right but once you do it's really good, too.
Good to hear.

I would love BRNO, Red Bull Ring and Algarve circuits (PC3) in FM. From Grid Legends, the Sydney Motorsport Park, and the Zhejiang International tracks are bangers.
Would really love to see some FIA WEC tracks such as Imola and Fuji Speedway. As well as that Mexican circuit... can't remember the name.

I found the new Open Series (C class races) somewhat annoying. The new AI is just very weird:
  • The first 2 cars in every race zoom off during lap 1 setting laptimes which seem to equal their qualifying times (despite a standing start).
  • Then those 2 cars settle down to a slower speed from lap 2 onwards (as I mentioned before in earlier testing).
  • The rest of the pack ends up only a few seconds behind the top 2 and holds station, despite you having watched the leaders disappear into the distance during lap 1.
But the result is that you simply don't know what lap times the top 2 are driving after lap 1, so it's hard to tell how much you need to push to catch them. It just feels weirdly artificial battling the AI like this. I'm not hating the experience of racing the new AI, but I really would prefer them to stop putting down insane lap 1 times then suddenly forgetting how to drive from lap 2 onwards.

On the plus side, AI collisions and brake checking is definitely improved.

I'm willing to die on this hill... Daytona>Homestead>Sunset Peninsula>Indianapolis! :mischievous:
Come On GIF by Max

Doing the first series of the Combustion Tour, I encountered a bug I haven't seen before. In the 2nd race, my car was visually in its upgraded form (I had added race aero), but was behaving like the unupgraded car, it was 10 seconds a lap slower than it should have been. I had to quit the race and enter it again to get the car to perform like it should.

Will be happy to get Brands Hatch and Road Atlanta. But do we really need Sunset Peninsula? As for Dubai - 'It's filler time.'
Out of all the fantasy tracks that were cut years and years ago, Sunset is probably one of the ones I want the least, but it's something I suppose. Still holding out hope for Camino since it's pretty high up on the track voting on the Forums.

View attachment 1337087
More tracks got added in AI folder
Sunset Peninsula? Seems kinda pointless as we have Daytona and Homestead now.
No not Brno, that track is horrible.

Back