Found a good X-Bow tune. Update to the help with tuning.

DEMONHUNTERpdgy
I am trying to refine a tune that I particularly like on my XB street. The track I am tuning it with is Cape Ring north. Using racing softs with 512 HP and 935 KG (I use a ballast of 185 KG all the way to the front to balance the car 50-50)

Height
105 front 50 rear
Spring Rate
6.37 8.86
Dampers Compression
7 3
Dampers Extension
9 5
Anti Roll
6 3
Camber
0 0
Toe
-.1 .2
Brake Balance
10 4
Diff
10 torque
40 accel
40 brake

Particular issues are turns 4 (the entire hair pin after the first turn). Coming in to the turn, the car is really loose and the S-turn right before the roundabout, there are issues tackling that entire series, once again real loose. Other than that, the car reacts well to the track. Any input is appreciated.

What about just a couple (it says inches, though I doubt it) higher than the rear? That should be a good amount of rotation, but much less than what I am getting, right?

Right, it's millimeters, not inches. I'd set it level and do a test drive. If it understeers too much for your liking, then a slight nose-up would probably work.

It does say inches. They changed the text but didn't convert the values. Typical PD. If it were actually inches, then every car in the game would look like this:

229040d1362628369-bigfootssss.jpg

That is exactly what I was thinking lol. A 50 inch difference is quite huge and I am sure it would be about as aerodynamic as a block of swiss cheese.

Back