Motor City Tunes GT6

VW Scirocco R '10
460PP, 277hp, 1250kg
Paint: Spirited Green Metallic

Photo Here

Tuned with G27 with Nixim Brake Pedal Mod and ABS 1

Tune built for the VW Scirocco R Super Lap Seasonal at Ascari - January 15, 2014

This tune is a ten minute tune so know that it could be more refined. This is one FF in the game that you can get to rotate, in fact, to over rotate. I tried to balance it for my driving style so if you need help fitting it to yours' I can tell you what I changed to get more or less rotation.

Pit Service
No Oil Change

Installed Parts
Comfort Soft Tires
Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes
Fully Customizable Transmission
Fully Customizable LSD
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Sports Catalytic Converter
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction

Tune
Ride Height 105/110
Springs 5.50/7.00
Dampers Compression 3/2
Dampers Extension 4/3
Anti-Roll Bars 3/3
Camber 0.0/0.0
Toe -0.08/-0.12
Brake balance 3/4
LSD 11/14/10
Ballast 95
Ballast Position 13
Weight Distribution 52/48
Power Level 99.2%

Transmission
Final Gear to 6.000
Top Speed to 124
1st gear 2.450
2nd gear 1.675
3rd gear 1.295
4th gear 1.060
5th gear 0.905
6th gear 0.790
Final gear 4.500
Thank you for your usual professionalism Hami! Gold first try with this - and I am a very ordinary driver. :)👍

Sorry Newbie here. I see in your tunes and other the "Final Gear" mentioned 2 times Can you please explain the sequence in setting this in detail. Like I said Im new to Tuning and just trying to learn the Lingo or text if you would'

Thank you in advance

Transmission
Final Gear to 6.000
Top Speed to 124
1st gear 2.450
2nd gear 1.675
3rd gear 1.295
4th gear 1.060
5th gear 0.905
6th gear 0.790
Final gear 4.500

@IamWSPro after installing all power parts to the tune you then install and set the transmission.
First set the final gear to the first number listed for it.
Then set the top speed slider to the indicated number (generally that's all the way left but not always.)
Then set the gears as listed.
Last adjust the final gear to its second listed value.

Many of us use this method to get a closer ratio gearbox so you'll likely see it or something similar on a lot of tunes.:cheers:

KTM X-Bow Street '12
540PP, 279hp, 800kg
Paint: Spirited Green Metallic

12006504933_aa5d102e93_z.jpg

Tune built for the KTM X-bow Street Super Lap Seasonal at Eiger Nordwand- January 15, 2014

This is the first time that I have driven the X-bow. It is a really fun car to drive in stock form. It did need some tuning, but in my opinion, not much. You can still lose rear grip in some of the high speed corners, but if you plan ahead and are ready for it, you can really carry the speed through the corners.

Pit Service
No Oil Change
Front aero for looks
Stock rims

Installed Parts
Sport Hard Tires
Racing Brakes
Fully Customizable LSD
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Weight Reduction Stage 3

Tune
Ride Height 75/75
Springs 4.25/8.00
Dampers Compression 3/3
Dampers Extension 3/3
Anti-Roll Bars 3/3
Camber 0.0/0.0
Toe -0.10/0.12
Brake balance 6/5
LSD 11/11/11
Ballast 50
Ballast Position -32
Weight Distribution 42:58
Power Level 99.5%

Transmission
Final Gear to 5.500
Top Speed to 112
1st gear 2.850
2nd gear 2.000
3rd gear 1.540
4th gear 1.265
5th gear 1.085
6th gear 0.970
Final gear 4.550

Last edited:
NSX Type R '02
470PP, 289hp, 1250kg
Tune built for the Acura NSX Super Lap Seasonal at Ascari - January 15, 2014

Big thanks for this tune! :cheers: 👍 👍 👍
No alien here, but on very first lap with my wheel...
...no driving aids, no ABS, manual clutch/trans (TH8 RS) I managed 2:31:150...
...blew a downshift on Lap 2, but on Lap 3 I managed a 2:30:058.

I couldn't ask for more! This is 2nd seasonal I have used your tunes with clutch/manual trans.
First one was the S2000, managed a very good time (for me) with minimal # of laps for it too.

Also used your Scirocco tune, easy gold with it, again no aids/0 abs, no clutch (real car has paddles).
Don't usually put a whole lot of time into the seasonal TTs unless I am after someone on my FR list.

:gtpflag: :gtpflag::gtpflag:

----------------------------
UPDATE:
Now in FR chase mode @ 2:25:383 with clutch/manual trans on TH8 RS/0 Aids/0 ABS.
Nothing like a little motivation to speed up. :D MCH's tune, the gift that keeps on giving!

Physics for event seem a little too forgiving, had to verify that SRF/TC were really off. :odd:

Last edited:
NSX Type R '02
470PP, 289hp, 1250kg
Paint: Lime Green Metallic

12006208275_28ee33098d_z.jpg

Tune built for the Acura NSX Super Lap Seasonal at Ascari - January 15, 2014

About the track, I am really liking the Ascari track. It seems to have most corners that you will see on other circuits. This is quickly becoming my favorite track to tune on. I will probably come back to this seasonal this weekend and make effort to drop my times further.

About the tune, I still do not think this tune is perfect. There is more speed there somewhere. In this seasonal I don't get the feel that the car is digging into the pavement. Rather, the car floats across the surface in a light drift. To be fast in this seasonal you are going to have to get accustomed to this drift and tune your car to be in a more controlled slide. If you want to change this drift balance to better fit your driving style, start with moving the ballast. Move to the front to get the front to slide more and move to the rear to get the rear to slide more. If this still isn't enough to fit your driving style, feel free to stop by the garage and ask question. I am always willing to help.

About driving aids, I built this tune without using driving aids then went back with SRF and Active Steering in order to drop my times. Two things. First, the balance of the tune really did not change when I added SRF and again when I added AS. SRF seems to act like the next softer tire. I expected AS to allow for me to build a more tail happy tune and allow the AS to catch it. The issue is that the AS, even set to strong, will catch the car, but little catches seem to be faster than big slide catches. So I went back to the original, no aids tune and went the fastest.

Second about driving aids. Some may try to discredit the tune or my lap time on the basis that I used driving aids. If you do not want to use aids, as mentioned above, the tune balance seems the same no matter which aid I turned on. As for my choice to use them, that is really my choice. I think of it this way. During the traction control era of Formula One, did some teams choose not to use it on the principal of being more authentic? If one team did, how did they perform, how many wins did they get, how many new fans did they acquire? The rules were set for the seasonal and if it is faster to use aids, I am going to do so for the seasonal. When I race online I look for rooms racing on sport tires, a reasonable PP level and only ABS1 allowed.

Pit Service
No Oil Change

Installed Parts
Comfort Soft Tires
Racing Brakes
Fully Customizable LSD
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction

Tune
Ride Height 100/100
Springs 5.50/7.50
Dampers Compression 2/2
Dampers Extension 3/3
Anti-Roll Bars 3/3
Camber 0.0/0.0
Toe -0.05/0.25
Brake balance 5/4
LSD 14/12/32
Ballast 110
Ballast Position -25
Weight Distribution 48:52
Power Level 95.0%

Transmission
Final Gear to 5.500
Top Speed to 124
1st gear 3.000
2nd gear 2.100
3rd gear 1.645
4th gear 1.355
5th gear 1.155
6th gear 1.015
Final gear 4.300

This tune is really sublime.

The MR suspension dynamics have eluded me thus far in GT6. I'm going to study why everything works on this car in more detail.

Edit: oh I forgot to add:bowdown:

Last edited:
The LSD settings and the ballast are a really big part of it. Happy that you like the tune.
You are legend Hami! I forgot to mention before - I actually also golded this thing with your original Acura tune before I saw the new posts. Looking fwd to going back and having a lash with the new car. Many thanks for your excellent work. 👍

NSX Type R '02

Hi Hami, I just now saw this NSX tune. I've been trying the seasonal event with your '91 nsx tune (not going well, Ha ;) I know its me and not the car though..The only thing i changed to the '91 was adding the rear wing for downforce. (However increasing or decreasing the downforce does not seem to change the pp the way it did in GT5.. Is that new?)
Also
Just curious, why did you choose the NSX Type R '02??, Any particular reason? Just Curious, Thanks!
Congrats again on the TOTW. That's a solid setup, even from GT5!!
"IndianMoon".

Hi Hami.

Thanks for taking the time to share your testing results and theories with us.

What car would you suggest to learn tuning on? I'm thinking it needs to be something that readily feeds back the impact of any changes made.

Also which track makes a good test track for creating a good around tune?

Thanks again, JTF

After a couple exploratory laps learning the course, I managed an impressive (for me) time on the S2000 seasonal using your excellent tune. Absolutely rock solid and found I could keep pushing the car harder lap after lap. The most enjoyable car I've driven on CS tires in the game so far. Thanks for all your hard work! 👍

Hi Hami.

Thanks for taking the time to share your testing results and theories with us.

What car would you suggest to learn tuning on? I'm thinking it needs to be something that readily feeds back the impact of any changes made.

Also which track makes a good test track for creating a good around tune?

Thanks again, JTF

Not sure that I have a specific car recommendation. Maybe start with FR drive trains. They seem to make the most logical sense. FFs can be odd, 4WD is trial and error until you land on a trick or two that makes it rotate and RR and MR are pretty challenging and will probably frustrate someone who is learning. Find an FR that you like. They are not all created equal. PD likes Japanese and German cars. American cars seem a bit harder to tame. Building a 500PP to 550PP BMW is a safe, fun place to start. Plus, when you finish, you'll have a good online car with the BMWs.

As for tracks, it is all personal preference. You want to test on a track where you can run consistent times. Tune somewhere that you know or really get to know the track you want to tune on. I am liking Ascari but the longer lap is a little more challenge to compare pure lap times. Grand Valley East is small enough for viewing quick results. The Silverstone National Circuit is also becoming one of my favorites.

Nice setup. I was getting almost their, even had a 10.001 arghhh. I went back in and changed the brake balance 6/4 and that allowed me to outbreak myself at the end of the 2 long straits. shaved it down to 9.543

BRAVO On the tune Hami!!!!! Gold on first try and crushed my Frinds list. ALso was could bairly see myself in the mirror on lap 2 till I completely looked away from the track for a sec in the big hill sections and didnt hit the breaks in time. Needless to say #Hami Tunes. will be following Sir!!

Pluss got a payout of over 2 mill. :cheers:

Last edited:
Do you think that body rigidity improves the car? In what? Thanks

I want to know if it can improves the car, as i tested a car (sti '09) with improved rigidity and i was 4sec faster than the sti with no improved rigidity.

I am no tuner and hence don't know the reasons - but I have found the flat floor kits help to get a car turning a little more freely and to a lesser extent the rigidity. (Its probably my 54 year old imagination).:)

That NSX tune is sensational, smashed my mates time by nearly 5 seconds on ascari seasonal (we are normally very close), I used no aids other than abs 1, srf off no tc etc. 2:25.042. Still depressingly I was 2660th behind the best time on Friday though lolol

I still think I can better the time but even on comfort tyres this car is sublime to drive with that tune. Excellent work

I am no tuner and hence don't know the reasons - but I have found the flat floor kits help to get a car turning a little more freely and to a lesser extent the rigidity. (Its probably my 54 year old imagination).:)

Thanks for the feedback

So I went out and dropped a 100k on the Honda NSA Type R. Didn't let me play. Funny thing is I could not find the acura version in the dealership. Any thoughts on where to get that car for this tune.

So I went out and dropped a 100k on the Honda NSA Type R. Didn't let me play. Funny thing is I could not find the acura version in the dealership. Any thoughts on where to get that car for this tune.
I used the 2002 Honda NSX type R from the Asia dealer area....

Is that the Honda that shares all your personal and private information with the government? I'm kiiiiiidding!

As always, thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge and expertise with us, MCH. I'm far from au fait with tuning and am a pretty average driver, so your lessons are really eye-opening. You are always my first port of call for tuning know-how and always will be :cheers:

I salute you sir.

Is that the Honda that shares all your personal and private information with the government? I'm kiiiiiidding!

As always, thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge and expertise with us, MCH. I'm far from au fait with tuning and am a pretty average driver, so your lessons are really eye-opening. You are always my first port of call for tuning know-how and always will be :cheers:

I salute you sir.
LOL, I was typing on my phone and it must have Auto Corrected. Too Funny

Back