Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,308 comments
IMG_9077.jpg

I chuckled a bit. :P
Siri is great :lol: If you ask it to talk dirty to you it will say compost or something similar :lol: Shows the apple employees who programmed it have some humour!

Sorry if it violates the AUP. This was done on Omegle, like Chatroulette without the video chat, you basically talk to strangers.
I7VDk.jpg

If you say that you are of a male gender when they ask for your ASL, they leave...

Shows how many creeps there are on the Internet.

Edit

Not sure what I meant to post here.. but looks like I accidentally c & p'd the wrong link...

Last edited:
^lol

Personally though, I think most 'models' such as those don't look that great even shopped and painted... except that very last one...

I like the blonde in the middle, second from the bottom. (pink outfit) When she's all touched up. :P

But I agree. I know girls (friends of mine) that look way better than any of the girls posted, even without makeup on.

Yeah... because everyone looks better in frontal lighting than natural lighting.

The mug-shot style shots, even though they're using a flash diffuser, are really not as flattering as more muted, natural lighting from higher angles. The mugshot/made-up pics would have less contrast if you were to take their pictures from the same angles and with the same lighting from shot to shot.

Of course, the whole point was to make them look really bad in the before shots... but still... truth in photojournalism...

Er...okay...I know about non-sequitur humor, but that just doesn't make sense.

Also, since when did Goofy get enough money to afford a Ferrari F430?

Er...okay...I know about non-sequitur humor, but that just doesn't make sense.

Also, since when did Goofy get enough money to afford a Ferrari F430?

bcas dolan.

Welcome to internet humour.

Back