Funny/Strange News Stories

c46c602d-f64f-11ee-8fc9-02b7b76bf47f.jpg

Our national TV was banned from Conservative Political Action Conference Hungary, along with some other media stations like that from the Dutch tv station.

This is a rightwing congress, where extreme right speakers will talk.

Last edited:
Deferens ought to be shown for the institution of broadcast television.
Prior to posting, did urethra a biology textbook by any chance?

Last edited:
Apparently today is the 8th anniversary of a funny thing I saw on Sky News while waiting on my lunch in an Italian restaurant.

A line of subtitles got stuck on the screen, and ended up accidentally appending newer subtitles - unfortunately the frozen sentence was "with Islamic beliefs", resulting in such phrases as 'Tweet me - with Islamic beliefs', 'Good afternoon - with Islamic beliefs' and 'You're watching Sky News - with Islamic beliefs'...

‘If you had one dream to make the world a better place, what would it be?’

- Getting rid for good of generative AI.
Nah, AI is going to be incredibly useful. It'd be better to get rid of "influencers" by forcing them to get a real job.

Nah, AI is going to be incredibly useful.
Speaking as someone who makes a living writing, AI can suck my balls. Especially since it's already been used to rip off my words (yeah, GTPlanet is in GPT's training) and get a bunch of my colleagues fired while websites prefer to pay a subscription to get ten times the perfunctory cack barfed out of a language model than a writing team can manage, while what few writers are left are just checking it's not made idiotic crap up yet again.

Back