- [Ghertels Gallery] - Veyron, Saleen, Miura and a Peugeot.

• Thread starter Ghertel
  • 157 comments
My favourit car in GT4 is back @ Daytona
Tommi Kaira ZZII

tommykairazziidaytona.jpg

tommykairazziidaytona1.jpg

tommykairazziidaytona2.jpg

tommykairazziidaytona3.jpg

tommykairazziidaytona4.jpg

- Thanks for watching - Pleas Leave A Comment -​

Last edited:
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07

63844652.jpg

Pagani Zonda R @ Deep Forest Raceway

paganizondardeepforestr.jpg

And a Jag.

- Thanks for watching - Pleas Leave A Comment -​

Last edited:
And a preview of my soon to be drift car. Tell me what you guys 'n girls think of it.

Mazda RX-7 GT-X

mazdarx7gtxkyotoshoreni.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh Tommy, good to see him back!!!
That Scuderia looks great too, I've just updated my gallery with that car. The seasonals was a good excuse to buy it

Ahh Tommy, good to see him back!!!
That Scuderia looks great too, I've just updated my gallery with that car. The seasonals was a good excuse to buy it

I have this car for quite a while now but never shot it, have to check the seasonals and make some $$$ :) and then maybe a full shoot of the Scud.
Thxs for the visit.

Nice gallery ! My favorites are the C-West Silvia serie & the first ZR-1 shot, looks really nice in white.

Yeah, i thought about leaving it in it's original blue becous i likes that also verry much but white was the better option :D
Thx for the visit, appreciate it a lot.

I concur with Nicknamalguem - That third shot is nice! Really shows off the scenic surroundings of that track, the foggy mountains and the river running through the valley. Nice work! Love the XJ220 also, awesome car :D

You've got a good taste in cars and colour combinations! 👍 I'd stop and think about your compositions a bit more though, some of them seem to have been taken with a small arpeture (high f number) which means the background is very distracting. Try zooming in on the cars a bit more, or knocking the f stop down a bit, f4.5 seems about right for me for most situations.

You've got a good taste in cars and colour combinations! 👍 I'd stop and think about your compositions a bit more though, some of them seem to have been taken with a small arpeture (high f number) which means the background is very distracting. Try zooming in on the cars a bit more, or knocking the f stop down a bit, f4.5 seems about right for me for most situations.

First off; Thanks for the visit, i appreciate it alot. Also thanks for the comment and tips and hints, now i know how to make my shots better and that's what i am aiming for. Thx Mogs

Yeah, do everything mog tells you, you won't regret it. :)

I like the last XJ220, I like the crispy sharp highlights on the car while the background is blurry soft. It's always nice to play with that and use it to your advantage.

Back