GIFs of cars with tiny difference (tutorial & GT500/MX5/GTR series added)

• Thread starter markwang
  • 314 comments
Not new, but correct term. After all the same motion on a bench is a "bench PRESS"

But kudos to this thread. You could of adding the Rx8 the the Rx7 gif.
Could always do a normal to tuned version like the G37s etc
Could have not could of, could've is the correct (sorry it just doesn't make any sense)
anyways, this is an awesome thread, It really shows how tiny or major changes are made to car models and are applied to make them stronger and better to handle.

Tutorial:
1. Go to Photo Travel, select an ideal location with default camera position. (In my case, I choose Siracusa #3 position)
2. Do not move your camera and your car, set your camera position. (You can reverse the car here or in the viewfinder mode)
3. Press the triangle button, you are now in the Camera Menu, set the Focal Length. (In my case, I set the f to 77mm) You can set some other settings here. When finished, quit the Camera Menu.
4. Set the F-stop and Exposure. (In my case, I set the F to 8.0 and +0.5EV)
5. Sometimes the car doesn't cover the center of the image, it seems that the focus is not on the car. But in many camera positions, the focus is actually good enough. So just select an ideal F-stop, do not press square button, just take your shot!
6. Make the gif. :)

This tutorial could also be found in page 1 #1.

Last edited:
Tutorial:
1. Go to Photo Travel, select an ideal location with default camera position. (In my case, I choose Siracusa #3 position)
2. Do not move your camera and your car, set your camera position. (You can reverse the car here or in the viewfinder mode)
3. Press the triangle button, you are now in the Camera Menu, set the Focal Length. (In my case, I set the f to 77mm) You can set some other settings here. When finished, quit the Camera Menu.
5. Sometimes the car doesn't cover the center of the image, it seems that the focus is not on the car. But in many camera positions, the focus is actually good enough. So just select an ideal F-stop, do not press square button, just take your shot!
I'm probably gonna try this. Mind if I post here? :)

L6Ei7M.gif

Tutorial:

This tutorial could also be found in page 1 #1.

Care to point me to a good tutorial on how to actually make a .gif. The picture taking part I already knew. Thanks.

Back