Got a PlayStation? Care to share your username?

• Thread starter Pako
  • 691 comments
Feel free to add K1LL1NG_SPR33_99 if you have and play Uncharted 2 multiplayer
@yoman297 how often do you play Uncharted 2?

I am new to GT5 online, though I've been playing Gran Turismo since the PS2 came out.
PSN: Amphoteric88
I have, for multiplayer MW2, Uncharted (1/2), GT5, Need for Speeds (Prostreet through Shift 2), many others as well! :D

I'm jkty1029. I play GT5 (of course), ModNation Racers, GTA IV (sometimes), Need for Speed (Undercover and Carbon), Burnout Paradise and Dirt 2. :)

PS3 Username : Brownezone

Actually this is my father in laws. Haha. I don't have a PS3, I just use his cause he never does. I own a 360. We're rarely at their house but when we are, me, my kid and my wife use it just to kill time. Lol

ReTyger...I only play GT5 online (and not often lately but that will change) but am also into Second Life on my PC (mainly into creation and exploration) so if anyone else is, drop me a PM =)

Terror_Dog

pretty much only play GT5 anymore

used to play M.A.G , Fifa 11 ( defender :D ) , fifa 12 ( goalie ) , and sometimes some other stuff , but those games have pretty much been classed absolete atm ....

Feel free to add me , i useally run streetcars only .... not much intrest in racecars :P

My PSN name is TarnishUK. The only PS3 multiplayer I've played so far is a little Burnout Paradise, MP for me is usually ArmA2 on the PC.

My user PSN name is Sabotur.

My friend list is full up - sorry can't add you.

I currently rank 600th in the world for Worldwide PS3 gaming according to PS3Trophies.com.

I have 35 Platinum PS3 trophies - that means I have achieved every trophy in 35 games. I like first person shooters (FPS) mainly but have also had a passion for racing gamnes - especially GT5 and DiRT2 and 3.

I used to max out on GT4 on the PS2 when it was launched - it was the best game of its time. Shame there are no stats from those days as I was alot faster when I was in my twenties!

I now look more into the tuning experience - I have so much gaming experience that I can feel whats wrong with a car pretty much immediately, and I think this gives me a good edge in tuning. I'm consistent in my track times as I learned alot of these tracks during GT4.

If anyone wants to add me - you can send a message to me - there are a few of my friends who havn't signed in for about 2 weeks and who I generally don't talk to very often. If you want to add me i would expect a conversation at least once a week - there is a limit to how many friends I can have so I really don't have time for anyone who just wants a random friend but doesn't even take the time to communicate.

GT5 now takes up more time than alot fo games and I dare say that I would have alot more trophies from other games if I wasn't continually obsessed with this game. Anyone who has any perfect tuning specs - please let me know - I'm always on the lookout for good tunes. :):)

chucksstuntman. same for gtplanet :)

i have over one hundred games, most have online modes. some examples are...

GT5
GTA 4
Red dead redemption
mortal kombat
skate 3
assassins creed brotherhood
dead rising 2
dead space
dead space 2
killzone 2
mx va atv reflex.... and exactly 123 more games.

Hey guys, need some active gamers to add.
harrison1476

Games I play (multiplayer)
GT5
NFS The RUN
NFS SHIFT 2
Burnout Paradise
MCLA
CoD MW2
CoD Black Ops
CoD MW3

Last edited:
My PSN Name is Emman1984

I play Gran Turismo 5

Need For Speed The Run, Undercover, Hot Pursuit, Shift and Shift 2

I also play Midnight Club: LA, Grand Theft Auto IV

Madden 09, 11, and 12

Family Feud when I'm feeling lazy

PSN is BubbleBelly542 (regretfully).

I play GT5, DiRT 3, GTA 4, F1 2011, Uncharted 3, LittleBigPlanet 2, all 3 MotorStorms on PS3, and then some.

Back