Gran Turismo’s Eiger Location Featured in Sony Creator Conference Presentation

• Thread starter Famine
  • 38 comments
If they bring back Grindelwald they need to bring back the license test with the lotus Europa from gt2. It's the only time I've ever broken a controller out of frustration.

Any excuse for them to get a lotus in the game would be welcomed by me…. My Kingdom for an Elise GT1.

Circuito de la Sierra, a personal fav too.
Complex String, SSR5/11, R246, Eiger, Matterhorn, Cape Ring... Nostalgia.
Love to see those numbered (Tokyo )? tracks return! Without too many changes…. OBVIOUSLY!!! But is it obvious to Polyphony? I suspect not🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:
It’s actually crazy how many times PD created their own circuits in the Alps and then left it all behind. Chamonix, Eiger, Grindelwald and Matterhorn. Now we have Deep Forest but it was shoehorned into the Alps. :lol:
Don't forget Swiss Alps as well. Though it feels like PD is gradually caring less and less about rally nowadays.

I also prefer the old GT4 era Chamonix layout instead of the one we got in GT5/6.

I have to wonder if this trip to the Swiss alps is as recent as when Kaz was spotted revisiting Ronda IRL, a week before flying off to LA for this event and then returning to Europe for the GTWS Amsterdam Showdown.

Like, where did he find the time to return to Ronda? With PD team nonetheless. Maybe the Andalusia circuits in GT6 (Ascari and Sierra) is back on the cards.

Last edited:
Back