Gran Turismo 4 Prologue Hidden Features

• Thread starter Castrol96
  • 203 comments

Castrol96

(Banned)
United Kingdom
Southampton, UK
In the NTSC version of Gran Turismo 4 Prologue, you can pick up a range of hidden cars and courses, from the Polyphony001 from GT3 to the SSR5 from gt5 (under progress), and many more. The version i'm looking into is the Chinese version, its the closes i can get to hand but the Japanese version might have more.

Here are some screen shots of a Polyphony001

2n9kgi9.jpg

dfvcm0.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! is it possible to get the car in the full version on GT4?

It won't work because GT4 Prologue runs on a modified GT3 engine, while GT4 has the complete version, porting the car from different version doesn't work either.

The disc contains special courses:

Seattle
Midfield
Trial mountain
Motegi
Chamonix
Test
Test 2
Photomode1
Photomode2
Photomode3
SSR5
Ssr5 wet
Grand canyon Tarmac
Plus many more and cars

Will look into these soon

Last edited:
Photomode 1 (ss_louisburg) - Everything is black
Photomode 2 (ss_nanzenji) - Crash
Photomode 3 (ss_sanmarco) - People?

Ads2igz.png

Small Grand Canyon track? This one?

Qy7eAhd.png

Castrol96, open emul.... and Cheat Engine. In Cheat Engine open the emul.... process and click "Add Address Manually". Enter the address, change type from 4 Bytes to Text and change the Length to 255...

Last edited:
I will record a video for you...
Can you guys do something for me? Please remove images from your quotes, it's very laggy on my mobile phone :(

I just discovered 'lasvegas', the course seems to be extended compared to the GT4 version.

Here are some screenshots

2rf7m8w.jpg

2yk0q6s.jpg

Driving on the other side
f9o17k.jpg

Areas which you can't get to
2zzq69t.jpg

This is the las vegas in Gran Turismo 4, as you can see it is more short.

Las_vegas.gif

mm i love to see secret tracks of any GT game :) .. can you make a video of those tracks ??

Sorry, i don't really own the equipment to make videos, i never have made any, but i can upload loads of images, name me what parts of the courses, cars you wana see. :)

Sorry, i don't really own the equipment to make videos, i never have made any, but i can upload loads of images, name me what parts of the courses, cars you wana see. :)
Just use Bandicam; it's free, and easy to use! :) It has a ten-minute recording limit for each video, but that shouldn't be a problem for recording tracks.

It's not a problem to record a video, the only problem is lag! Some tracks have lots of stuff so you will have like 20 FPS when recording on average PC :'(

Back