Gran Turismo 5 arts & concepts (heavy edit)

• Thread starter Big Ron
  • 2,057 comments
Hey guys,
I made an artwork out of a GT5 screen to mediate some ideas and concept of how GT could look in future.

First artwork contains weather effects, especially rain.

Maybe, here are some other graphic artists, who can show their work or get inspired of doing something simmilar.

I will show some other stuff in future.

(if there is already a thread or sub-forum about it, please add my post or move it)

1920x1080

Last edited:
BigRon, that looks PHANTASTIC! As if it would run on a ps4 or something, really really cool.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

This, my friend, is my new wallpaper. Amazing work, I hope you will make more of these awesome stuff. 👍

Nice one, just like your GTL edits.
About time I start to 'shop some myself, especially the rain pictures, the rain effects are horrible in photomode.

Nice one, just like your GTL edits.
About time I start to 'shop some myself, especially the rain pictures, the rain effects are horrible in photomode.

Thank you guys fo the nice word.

Yeah, I know, the rain effects are not really good at all in photo mode and that´s why I had he idea to rework it for myself.

Would be cool, when photo mode ould handle it. But it is like it is and so I have some things I can work on :D

can you say what you shopped?

Was it a day time picture then the reflection and rains drops were added?

But anyway mother foooooooooooooocking fantastic.

can you say what you shopped?

Was it a day time picture then the reflection and rains drops were added?

But anyway mother foooooooooooooocking fantastic.

Hehehe...yes, it was a daytime picture. I reworked nearly everything to y satisfaction

Here is the original one:

One thing I will say, maybe could do with a few less rain drops and a bit more spray off the wheels.

Anyways better than I can do with ps xD

:drool: :drool: :drool:

This, my friend, is my new wallpaper. Amazing work, I hope you will make more of these awesome stuff. 👍

+1

Wow this is simply stunning!

We should have a comp, enter your favourite pic, and idea for it, and we all judge which one should be done (poll). Then maybe Ronny can give it this sort of treatment?

Just an idea, because it's of such high quality work. Gives me goosebumps this shot.

Maybe we can even suggest treatments for certain cars in certain areas.

eg. like a S13 Nissan Silvia covered in rubber up the rear guards with a pile of tyres next to it etc. zipties holding on the front bar. Maybe even people in it smoking a ciggy in the backgraound or something. Add some atmosphere to them.

thoughts?

Simply amazing Ron. Wish I could do something like that but my digital art skills aren't so good with illustration.

Really impressed with the wet road, reflections and the water spray is awesome too.

How long did that take you if i may ask?

I look forward to seeing more great stuff from you. 👍 👍

Man, that is mighty impressive!
If only I had half your talent with 'shopping pics. I'm a complete novice (still haven't even got 'curves' down right :dunce:)
I can't wait to see what comes next!

That's an amazing edit! The effects are perfect! The reflections are patchy just like real life and the dry trail from the tyres is just the icing on the cake. I take it you used a tablet for this? It makes me want to dust mine off and start using it again! :lol:

Thanx guys, nice that you like it.

GPR
How long did that take you if i may ask?

When I am right it took about 4 to 5 hours. Some things were easy, the wet road needed the most time.

I take it you used a tablet for this? It makes me want to dust mine off and start using it again! :lol:

Yes, I used a graphic tablet. Makes such things easy and good to handle.

It's truly ULTRA AWESOME!
If GT6 is to be like this...
AWESOMENESS!
Now you're one of the Photoshop guru! 👍

I think we can now delete most of the Galleries in GT5 Photomode Galleries thread or the whole thread... mine defenitely. There is now way I can update after seeing this:) Moders! CLOSE GT5 Photomode Galleries thread! It no longer has any actuality!!!

I doubt anyone there can make smth like this, if they can, thay are sleeping. I guess that's not just a hobby?:)

Awesome work, very well done. Truly stunning. if you have a walkthrough of your process then that would be welcome.

Back