Gran Turismo 6 [Official] [PS3 '13]

• Thread starter Kingpin326
  • 160 comments
Regardless of the changes i will preorder the special edition of there is one. Ive been hooked since gt1. Are there things i would like to see changed? Of course (make licenses harder and mandatory again!!!). But.i have no idea how to make a better game, so i will be happy with what i get. Havent been let down yet :) besidez, the even ones are always the best !

It's a LCC Rocket, kind of a late 50's F1 car throwback with a motorbike engine.

Good to see Kaz sort of listened to me, although what I actually wanted was a Maserati 250F, but I guess this will have to do. :lol:

Ah, should be fun to drive so. Love Vancouver btw, had a great time visiting a friend there last year, the scenery OMFG.

I like the fact that they finally realized only being able to have 5-6 wheel selections was completely ridiculous and unacceptable.. My biggest issue will be width and offset. Yes, i'm happy to have more wheels. But not if they'll be the same width and offset as stock..

The thing about this is you don't have the reserve to tell someone where they can and cannot post/comment. Might want to avoid overstepping that boundary again.

I don't entirely know what to say to this, but obviously you're reading WAY too much into what I said. It was more of a suggestion than a demand, so, I have no idea what you're talking about Mr. Mod. Although, to be fair, there is a GT6 whining and crying thread, so comments like the one I commented on should be directed there.

Again. I wasn't telling him he shouldn't post here. I was suggesting that if he didn't like GT6 then maybe he shouldn't comment on it. That's all.

I care more about the physics than the content, and couldn't give a toss about new cars either, so if there are a few tracks I like that will be enough to make me buy. There should be more to a gt game than the number of cars and tracks.

Did anyone else notice this?

Now you have headlights...
rocket_02-640x360.jpg

...And now you don't.
rocket_01-640x360.jpg

Does this mean we can take headlights off the cars now?

That's how the headlights work on that car..they sort of pop out from under the body.

I'm looking forward to it now. PS3 or PS4 I don't care at this point. I'm looking forward to new tracks and cars and to the new community organizing that's available. Sounds like fun to me.

Exactly! The car I've wanted(SLS GT3) is now in the game. I'm waiting for the V8 Supercars.
Another note: someone posted( so many threads cant remember which one)about not wanting to buy GT6 for $60 and waiting for PS4. I'm 42yo and remember playing Slot cars and gas powered remote controlled cars with my brother at young ages. We're all pretty much racing remote controlled and slot cars but, with people across the globe! My $60 will be well spent this Christmas(?) and besides, its less messy and I don't have to clean up after myself when I power down. I can't wait!

Regardless of the changes i will preorder the special edition of there is one. Ive been hooked since gt1. Are there things i would like to see changed? Of course (make licenses harder and mandatory again!!!). But.i have no idea how to make a better game, so i will be happy with what i get. Havent been let down yet :) besidez, the even ones are always the best !

Absolutely not.

I don't think the customization goes that far... but I'd love to be wrong.

Latest Posts

Back