Gran Turismo 7 Bug Reports

I'm convinced this is a design choice to encourage as many pretty, 'clean' replay views as possible
Even if it was on purpose, it's wrong. Replays in GT7 are more often used for learning than for video presentations.

Last edited:
Photos exported via the Showcase > My Items menu are of notably lower quality than what a screenshot would produce, having less vivid colours and reduced contrast. This glitch also affects photos shared onto the Gran Turismo 7 website.

Export/Website Version:

full

(Link to photo on GT7 website)
#shizuoka #fd3s

Screenshot Version:

full

I am playing on a PS5 on Performance Mode, with Ray Tracing enabled in photo mode.

Even if it was on purpose, it's wrong.
But, crucially, not a bug to be reported in the bugs report thread. To my recollection, GTS also did this, and I think previous GTs reverted to default settings for replays too.

In any case it's easy to counter, by selecting the options you wish then rewinding the video to the start so you don't miss those crucial seconds.

Lately none of my collection of '73 911 rs cars will load into GT auto the icon just spins all other cars are fine I'm playing on PS5.

Ok this is a bug but there is a fix sort of...
If you are having issues with liveries and such locking up the game when you are in GTAuto getting an oil change or adding or changing a livery it is probably because of a data storage problem. Go to Options in the upper LH corner, and look to the bottom for "STORAGE", there will be four items in list and three you can delete from. The bottom one called "OTHER" you cannot and it grows for some unknown reason and clearing the temp data does not work on this.
I was having issues with just getting oil changes and it would not clear and return to normal, just the spinning circle with no garage image. I looked at this Storage option and Other was up to 21% (no picture available) so I did the drastic thing and deleted game, restarted my PS, and reinstalled and my "Other" is now only 9.5% and everything is working smooth.
18e41b8c3c736-27720657D01D4B63844.315B375F96579043_message_437886547160902_1710494324847.jpg

So if anyone is having similar issues, check the storage and if the "other" gets high it may help you to delete and reinstall.
I must warn you that you WILL LOSE REPLAYS, AND PHOTOS saved in your collection.

Don't know if it's ever been noted, but the dash lights for the VW Golf mk.1 GTI do not work at all. Completely off at night and otherwise.
I would like there to be the option to turn on the dashboard lights at will, because on some occasions, even during the day, the shadows do not allow me to see the dashboard of the car well. and be able to install an RPM counter with Shift Light.

I would like there to be the option to turn on the dashboard lights at will, because on some occasions, even during the day, the shadows do not allow me to see the dashboard of the car well. and be able to install an RPM counter with Shift Light.
Also true. So many cars I can't see the gauges in the shade. Should give us the ability to turn lights on and off manually even during day time, just give us the option.

And, fix the cars that don't have dash lights, like the mk.1 GTI.

I hate to piggy back, but also: the off-track reset does not turn off, even when you turn it off. When I'm farting around in time attack mode, I don't want the game to randomly reset me on the track. It's one thing during a race, but if you give the option to turn it off it should STAY OFF.

Ths is not a bug but a feature that makes things painful. It is a Replay Options dialog that appears when viewing Replays (under gear icon, see picture).
This dialog box resets every time to „Off“ so one must open it every single time to change preferred option. It makes studying replays complicated. Let the dialog remember selected option, please. Thanks.

View attachment 1336667
Hate this. Also another one similar but different/... in online lobbies, you can't use race shop till you switch cars again. Buggers me to no end lol

Bug for my Fanatec DD 5nm yesterday during my manufacturers race.
After 24 laps:
0 force feed back and stucked in 5th gear.
I've try to drive auto drive and restart the wheel , same problem. I also unplug the USB and replug it , same problem.
It only return to normal when i've left the race.

I went to try the Weekly Challenges this morning and my Plymouth Superbird appears to have vanished... :confused:

It is currently available in the LCD, and it is (correctly) marked as already owned (pretty sure I had a Plum Crazy one), but it is nowhere to be seen in my garage...

I went to try the Weekly Challenges this morning and my Plymouth Superbird appears to have vanished... :confused:

It is currently available in the LCD, and it is (correctly) marked as already owned (pretty sure I had a Plum Crazy one), but it is nowhere to be seen in my garage...
Double check to see if you are looking in the "favourites " section, I've got loads and sometimes I forget and cannot find a certain car is because it was not marked...

Double check to see if you are looking in the "favourites " section, I've got loads and sometimes I forget and cannot find a certain car is because it was not marked...
That's a good suggestion, thanks :cheers:

Alas, it is really not there - and yet according to the LCD, I already own it.

-

edit: Hmm, so 'Acquired' doesn't mean 'Owned' - which means I probably sold the damn thing while trying to buy a 20M Cr. car. I don't recall selling it, though it is the most likely explanation - I typically don't sell cars that I only have one of, but I maybe thought I'd never use it...

Last edited:
Bug for my Fanatec DD 5nm yesterday during my manufacturers race.
After 24 laps:
0 force feed back and stucked in 5th gear.
I've try to drive auto drive and restart the wheel , same problem. I also unplug the USB and replug it , same problem.
It only return to normal when i've left the race.
Did you upgrade driver/fw to 456? There is an issue where the WQR gets overloaded by data and gives up. For the DD Pro 5 & 8nm the 451 pkg is the most stable

I don't know why PD still didn't fix the steering wheel and front wheels animation when using DualSense / DS4.
It is like that since some time in 2018, because this was not broken in GT Sport at launch, but was broken is some patch in 2018... and it is like that to this day in GT7.
For me it makes driving from the cockpit camera impossible :/ It is unacceptable in game like that, yet it still is present and not fixed for 6 years.

Last edited:
I don't know why PD still didn't fix the steering wheel and front wheels animation when using DualSense / DS4.
It is like that since some time in 2018, because this was not broken in GT Sport at launch, but was broken is some patch in 2018... and it is like that to this day in GT7.
For me it makes driving from the cockpit camera impossible :/ It is unacceptable in game like that, yet it still is present and not fixed for 6 years.

Your video to me looks like you have the car bottomed out on it's height and the wheels are hitting the wheel wells hindering its turning...

Your video to me looks like you have the car bottomed out on it's height and the wheels are hitting the wheel wells hindering its turning...
That is not the point. It is present in every car. Wheels and steering wheel movement is completely disconnected from the car movement. It was working perfectly fine in every GT game before GT Sport (and in fact also in GT Sport at launch) but was broken since 2018.
I could use some open wheeler to show this better, but still it's quite obvious what's going on... and I don't know how PD can let it stay broken for so many years.

The invite system needs to be removed. PERGRESSION BLOCKED DO TO IT. I have been trying to get the Porche invite for a very long time and always keep getting invites for cars I already own. This is a waste of time and completely ruins the fun for this game. The roulette system is beyond rigged and needs fixed as well. WHEN APOLOGIZING FOR INCONVENIENCE, PLEASE DONT BE AN INCONVENIENCE YOURSELF AND ALLOW THIS GAME TO BE A WASTE OF TIME FOR EVERYONE IN THESE MATTERS!. BE MORE PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST. It will be my last Gran Turismo purchase ever if this don't get fixed yesterday.

Last edited:
The invite system needs to be removed. PERGRESSION BLOCKED DO TO IT. I have been trying to get the Porche invite for a very long time and always keep getting invites for cars I already own. This is a waste of time and completely ruins the fun for this game. The roulette system is beyond rigged and needs fixed as well. WHEN APOLOGIZING FOR INCONVENIENCE, PLEASE DONT BE AN INCONVENIENCE YOURSELF AND ALLOW THIS GAME TO BE A WASTE OF TIME FOR EVERYONE IN THESE MATTERS!. BE MORE PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST. It will be my last Gran Turismo purchase ever if this don't get fixed yesterday.
The invite system may be terrible design, but it's not a bug.

Steering is dropping out on particular sections of blue moon speedway infield A am in a modified bmw 3.0 CSL 1973. That is to say no matter what if i change the direction im steering on a portion of the banking it doesn't change in game.

Note: could be the work of the devil as the performance points are 666

Last edited:
Feels like it when I keep getting same ones, especially when I already have car already. Really BUGS the crap outta me
But still not a bug.

Incidentally you can save a ticket by forcing the game to shut down instead of backing out of the ticket menu. Once restored, keep hold of it and redraw it after the next content update. The prize may change (I'm getting about 25% changing) but only to another of the same type. That means that if you have the wrong Invitation, it may change to the right one after a game update - such as the one we had today.

Steering is dropping out on particular sections of blue moon speedway infield A am in a modified bmw 3.0 CSL 1973. That is to say no matter what if i change the direction im steering on a portion of the banking it doesn't change in game.

Note: could be the work of the devil as the performance points are 666
Have you set the suspension to any aggressively low ride height values at the front? You may have caused fouling of the wheels and wheel well, preventing turning - particularly at speed if you also have lots of front downforce and/or soft front springs.

But still not a bug.

Incidentally you can save a ticket by forcing the game to shut down instead of backing out of the ticket menu. Once restored, keep hold of it and redraw it after the next content update. The prize may change (I'm getting about 25% changing) but only to another of the same type. That means that if you have the wrong Invitation, it may change to the right one after a game update - such as the one we had today.

Have you set the suspension to any aggressively low ride height values at the front? You may have caused fouling of the wheels and wheel well, preventing turning - particularly at speed if you also have lots of front downforce and/or soft front springs.
Basically no downforce (20 on the rear) standard sport suspension height

Last edited:
The 2016 Audi R8 just added doesn't show the rev counter changing color like in real life. Screenshot from an Autotopnl video vs Motogames R8 at redline. It's a bit of a weird omission when the LFA has it correctly implemented.
Edit: lights only come in IRL in performance mode. . I'm wrong

On PS5, any percentage of throttle in the Urus from gears 1-3 turns the controller into an earthquake simulator. I've tested it with both stock and tuned versions.
1000025602.png

Attachments

• 1000025603.png
    1000025603.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Think you’re a bit lost buddy!

Latest Posts

Back