Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,396 comments
The reason things like the Urus exist are for people who want a supercar that's practical enough to be used every day, and not limited to 2 seats.

Not saying I'm for or against it, just that that's why you see supercar manufacturers making them.
Ever heard of Ferrari 2+2 cars? Practical, beautiful and high-performing vehicles that worked fine sticking to ground level. Lamborghini Espada comes to mind as well. No, SUVs like the Urus exist because people’s appreciation for aesthetics are in a decline. The fact that the absolutely hideous Tesla Cybertruck has acquired mainstream “appeal” says everything really.

Last edited:
Ever heard of Ferrari 2+2 cars? Practical, beautiful and high-performing vehicles that worked fine sticking to ground level. Lamborghini Espada comes to mind as well. No, SUVs like the Urus exist because people’s appreciation for aesthetics are in a decline. The fact that the absolutely hideous Tesla Cybertruck has acquired mainstream “appeal” says everything really.
I don't know, I don't see the sort of drubbing and absolute memery for the Urus that I see for the Cybertruck (Granted the loudmouth fragile manchild in charge does make this particularly easy to do).

Last edited:
I don't know, I don't see the sort of drubbing and absolute memery for the Urus that I see for the Cybertruck (Granted the loudmouth fragile manchild in charge does make this particularly easy to do).
PD chose the best SUV there is so comparing it to the Cybertruck is stupid.

That’s probably because there’s nothing unusual about tall performance cars anymore, and memes weren’t much of a thing when the original Porsche Cayenne got the green light.

Other Improvements and Adjustments​

1. World Circuits
 - The following two cars have been added to the race regulations of the 'Nissan GT-R Cup':
  ・Nissan Skyline Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
  ・Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73

- The 'Professionally Tuned' category has been added to the race regulations for the following event:
  ・Japanese Clubman Cup 550

- Adjusted prize credits for the following race:
  ・European Clubman Cup 600 (Nürburgring Nordschleife)

2. Multiplayer
 - Fixed an issue in 'Split-Screen Race' wherein the race would end 1 minute after the first player crosses the finish line.

3. Showcase
 - Keyword search feature added to content search;
 - Implemented an 'Add to Favourites' button to the Decal details screen;
 - Comments on details page are now shown from most recent.

4. GT Auto
 - Implemented an 'Open Details' function to 'Load Style,' 'Driving Gear,' and 'Livery Editor';
 - Implemented a 'Select' and 'Add to Favourites' buttons to the Details screen in Livery Editor > Decals;
 - 'Preset Decals' now display decal names.

5. Localisation
 - Fixed various text localisation issues.

6. Others
 - Various other issues have been addressed.

Last edited:
The new cars are cool. I mean it.

That's why I'm begging PD, please, give us somewhere to meaningfully drive them! More Clubman Cup Plus or similar races, some Daily Races (part of or in addition to the current 3) with HP or power/weight requirements, a Tuner's Cup... something! You have hundreds of great road cars, most of which are far more interesting to drive than the Gr.3 or 4 cars (I say this as an A+/S driver who got there mostly with the latter...), but instead, once we buy them, they get one showcase event against lame uncompetitive AI and then get thrown into the black hole of a garage, never to return. This game has so much potential, but...

Last edited:
The reason things like the Urus exist are for people who want a supercar that's practical enough to be used every day, and not limited to 2 seats.

Not saying I'm for or against it, just that that's why you see supercar manufacturers making them.
The reason they really exist is because supercar companies can make a mint shifting them onto rich people who want a house with their logo on it, so they can financially justify making the more exciting stuff that will sell in low volumes. For every 1000 Uruses Lamborghini sells they can justify a Huracan or Aventador

It shouldn't be much of a surprise, but the new Le Mans race has rain. It doesn't seem to be the slower weather from this week's Daily Race, but the standard fast-moving weather from most of the game.

They nerfed the mclaren before I had a chance to do daily race c this week. Damn PD, I can't catch a break from you 😆

Last edited:
Just did the new Le Mans race in the GT One.

-Did not get the CRB even though I never picked up a penalty or crashed.
-Race goes from morning till late afternoon.
-I hit some very slight rain around lap 4 - not enough for a tire change though.
-The GT One is INSANE in VR - PD outdid themselves.
-The GT might be too fast for its class...

Last edited:
J'ai vu l'autre jour une estimation autour de 4,5 millions. Parait à peu près juste.

Just did the new Le Mans race in the GT One.

-Did not get the CRB even though I never picked up a penalty or crashed.
-Race goes from dusk till dawn.
-I hit some very slight rain around lap 4 - not enough for a tire change though.
-The GT One is INSANE in VR - PD outdid themselves.
-The GT might be too fast for its class...
yu.png

Latest Posts

Back