Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,442 comments
IMG_3977.jpeg

Reading into things with the tinfoil hat.
"Škoda's first Vision Gran Turismo"?
Maybe they'll give it the Suzuki treatment and make a Gr.? version, with a different drivetrain.

Last edited:
Something like that yes. It was between 2 cars, 500k, 1M, and 30k or a little more.
Are you saying those were the options in the spinner? Sometimes it'll show you lower options in a 5* or 6* but you can never spin them.

Are you saying those were the options in the spinner? Sometimes it'll show you lower options in a 5* or 6* but you can never spin them.
They were the options yes. I had only two 6* in my 35 saved tickets to open today, one of them being a "parts only" ticket from the Weekly Challenges I guess.

Is the Afeela the first car in the franchise to ever include ambient lighting? It looks so good on night time

Also the way that the driver holds the yoke looks so funny to me :lol:

VGT is by far the worst thing that’s happened to this series. Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.
I can't say it's made the game any better. Nothing would change if they were removed right now.
View attachment 1350116

Reading into things with the tinfoil hat.
"Škoda's first Vision Gran Turismo"?
Maybe they'll give it the Suzuki treatment and make a Gr.? version, with a different drivetrain.
Oh please no, one is enough.

Does the bug only work when there are partial settings allowed or you can do it even if its all locked?

edit: - yea it works even with locked settings , yea not good :(

Last edited:
Does that apply to all events? Can I finally win that ****ing Fuji race?
I can recommend the Pikes Peak Quattro if you're struggling. Also, certain opponents are much harder to beat, the car lineup is variable on this one so it's worth closing and reopening the race until some of the more troublesome cars aren't on the grid.

I tried the WC event at Alsace using the AFEELA...

I wonder if it's called AFEELA in the same way that A is added to 'theist' to make 'Atheist', implying 'non' as in this is a non-feeling car? Driving it is a thoroughly uninspiring and boring experience - it's like a night out with me. The AFEELA is never likely to make it into anyone's top 10 favourite cars, and even though it's FREE in GT7, having more than one seems like a waste of controller battery power to take more than one. It's also a remarkably unattractive vehicle, so much so that I wouldn't be surprised if Kevin Bloody Wilson wrote a song about it... if he hasn't done so already.

Last edited:
I tried the WC event at Alsace using the AFEELA...

I wonder if it's called AFEELA in the same way that A is added to 'theist' to make 'Atheist', implying 'non' as in this is a non-feeling car? Driving it is a thoroughly uninspiring and boring experience - it's like a night out with me. The AFEELA is never likely to make it into anyone's top 10 favourite cars, and even though it's FREE in GT7, having more than one seems like a waste of controller battery power to take more than one. It's also a remarkably unattractive vehicle, so much so that I wouldn't be surprised if Kevin Bloody Wilson wrote a song about it... if he hasn't done so already.
I can agree with you in that it is not a nice looking car. I think a lot of EVs look unpretty so I maybe it bit biased.

Back