Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.29 Confirmed for February 21

• Thread starter Famine
  • 892 comments
Great news man thanks
hope there will be new lemans car added like PEUGEOT 9X8 + toyota GT one and nissan R390,
MH-3926.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, that's good! So at this point if the update arrive next Tuesday, silhouettes might be coming towards the half of this week? The sonner they come, the better it is. I expect at least 5-6 cars and some new tracks or layouts.

Last edited:
Thanks! But let be honest, they didn't add anything in the last 2 months, pretty sure they are working on getting VR in a decent state... I don't believe "the day one" thing....if the same is full of bugs, like after almost a year lobbies are still not working properly.
Anyway hope this make the game better.

Thanks! But let be honest, they didn't add anything in the last 2 months, pretty sure they are working on getting VR in a decent state... I don't believe "the day one" thing....if the same is full of bugs, like after almost a year lobbies are still not working properly.
It was only 1 month without a update ...

On the plus side, hopefully with principal PSVR development done the developers can move back to making new game content.

Guess 1.28 went to the ether bin.

This is the first time an update has been hyped more than a day in advance on the Gran Turismo website, so I'm not reading anything into the lack of mention of any non-VR content, or the lack of a Kaz silhouette "update coming next week" tweet (or even just an "update coming next week" with no silhouette tweet), just yet. See me this time next week if Kaz still hasn't posted a silhouette tweet, or if Kaz posts an "update coming" without any silhouettes.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I am very interested in the psvr2 but I hesitate to take it, I have a T300rs steering wheel and I hesitate between taking the psvr2 and a new fanatec steering wheel. What would you advise me

Hi everyone, I am very interested in the psvr2 but I hesitate to take it, I have a T300rs steering wheel and I hesitate between taking the psvr2 and a new fanatec steering wheel. What would you advise me
If your only interest in the VR is for GT (and other racing games), honestly I'd get the wheel first. It will likely get much more use and make more difference to your experience, plus there's no issues with potential motion sickness limiting your playtime.

The last update was December 15th. It was the December update. This update on February 21st will be the February update.
There was not a January update, hence 1 month without an update. It is all in how you look at it.

Regardless, we will get one next week.....I can't wait!

What you're saying basically boils down to: game developers will basically switch to VR2 exclusively. Doesn't sound like reality to me, but like a lot of bollocks.
Surely it makes no difference? The game is playable in both normal and vr, it was designed that way. Only exclusive Vr content will be the showroom etc as can't do those without it. The nature of Vr though means there will be games that are Vr only, just like with vr1.

Quoted the wrong post, it's a reply to the original comment!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back