Gran Turismo 7's Next Update Arrives July 6

• Thread starter Famine
  • 395 comments
Oh, I just read the article. Not sure how people will react/respond to this. But looks like PD is upping their game and fixing some bugs/errors in the game so I'll take it!

Last edited:
1657017234618.png

Sprint races. As in, point-to-point. Perhaps a time attack. Like the Escudo Time Attack. Like the Escudo at Pikes Peak...
What could they mean by this?

Sprint races. As in, point-to-point.
A "sprint race" is any race where pit stops are not required/mandatory/necessary. It can be on any circuit type.

Anyway, this is the in-game announcement:

1657017415335.png

Curiously it matches the Australian version of the announcement, but the UK/US versions currently don't include "game update maintenance"... except in the cached versions (which you can see in the URL unfurls below)... and previously didn't include "general bug fixes" either...

Last edited:
If the ability to sell gift cars is added, a lot of people will have pretty much infinite money. This will probably never happen though as long as Macrotransactions exist.
If the sell rate remains the same as the other GTs, 1000 Gr.B NSXs selling at 135k a piece would net you 135 million credits. Which is certainly a ton, and well over the credit limit, but still nowhere near enough for every car in the game.

Although it would definitely put your financial worries at ease. 😂

If the sell rate remains the same as the other GTs, 1000 Gr.B NSXs selling at 135k a piece would net you 135 million credits. Which is certainly a ton, and well over the credit limit, but still nowhere near enough for every car in the game.

Although it would definitely put your financial worries at ease. 😂

I am pretty certain that selling gift cars will be the same as gt sport.

0 credits.

The one thing I will guarantee is the jubilee ends tonight (or tomorrow depending on your locale). The green calipers and G923 bugs may well be squashed. Anything else being fixed is going to be a bonus, and anything added will be a shock.

Well, guess I won't be spending my credits on unnecessary cars like buying all the color variants of the Enzo/CGT/Veneno/FXXK this day then. I'm reaching that 100 million cap... yet again...

This update is obviously going to be about a few bug fixes (like the green brake calipers) and obviously the ticket glitch.
And maybe to add a new time trial as the Escudo one ends tomorrow as well.

I'll be shocked if they don't patch the ticket glitch in the same way they also didn't the Tomahawk X glitch for over a month...

Speaking of music rally, I wonder when PD will add more races to that mode. Wish we could earn credits from them.
To be honest... this is so useless mode in GT7 that I hope they did abandon it...

But in reality, I expect it to be part of another disappointing content update. For example, instead of more career races we will get new music rallies!

Latest Posts

Back