Granturismo 5 shotoku(shuto) expressway(Wangan(bayshore)?

Last area? The course creator will surely have more than the 3 of 4 locations shown at Gamescom.

Well, if I pause and actually use my head for sec, it would seem a bit narrow to set three out of four locations in western Europe. Wouldnt it? Especially with two rather similar ones in immediate proximity.
I hope You are right. In fact. From this moment on I will believe You are. If not because it seems rational, then just to keep the positive vibes flowing.

I don't remember the different themes for the course creator. are they all from the Europe (example: Tuscany) area? Or is there one theme that's from Japan and/or other parts of the world?

Gran Turismo 5: Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 4.

I know the C1/Newbelt/Wangan/Yoko routes pretty well, so bring them on if they're there. But I don't think they will be.

I thought it was 4 select rally style environments that the course creator would be applicable to. I don't mind it not being more than that, because the results of each creation can be quite different.

That is your guess not a fact. I thought this as well but it has been confirmed only four. Maybe they will add more later.

A guess? Who said it was a guess! Why don't you go and check for yourself it's on the GT5 official site! How can it be a guess, when the scroll bar is not even all the way down! :ouch: uh..

Gran Turismo 5: Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 4.

I know the C1/Newbelt/Wangan/Yoko routes pretty well, so bring them on if they're there. But I don't think they will be.

:lol: I wouldn't mind seeing them! as long as they're not Maximum Tune kinda style..

Why use google earth when you can use Google maps and use the street view.. have fun :)

5182551899_ec70d43080.jpg

Back