GT Academy July 2013!!

1011787_345898498872472_654340241_n.jpg

image01.jpg

Participation:
Connect to the PlayStation®Store from the XMB (cross media bar) of the PlayStation®3, and download the free GT Academy 2013 demo.

Begin playing the demo. As the demo progresses, GT Academy 2013 will become available, consisting of 5 events. Play the first 4 non-competitive rounds of the demo. Residents of GT Academy 2013 participating territories who progress to the 5th and final round (GT Academy 2013 online qualification round), will be required to accept terms of agreement before proceeding. These terms will be displayed in the demo before the online qualification round and you should only participate in the online qualification round if these terms are acceptable to you.

The result attained in the online qualification round will be used to determine which entrants from GT Academy 2013 participant territories may progress to further stages in the competition. Your ranking within your participating territory will be displayed, so aim for the top!

If you are eligible to progress to further stages of the competition based on your results in the online qualification round, we will contact you using the details registered in your SEN account. Please double check that your contact details in your SEN account are up to date before the end of the online qualifying period on 28 July 2013.

Check your SEN account

• All contents of the demo are available to those living in and out of GT Academy participant territories. However, please be aware that those in non-participant territories will not be eligible to participate in the online qualification round.
• Competition entrants must be aged 18 or over. Terms and conditions apply, for more information, please check the "Terms and Conditions" section.
• Sony Entertainment Network ("SEN") account required and subject to terms of use and availability, check the terms.

GT Academy 2013 Participating Territories and No. of Qualifiers to National Finals

Last edited:
Will give this one a go.. will be though to get all the rust off my limbs but still looking forward to giving a TT a proper go after few years. The competition surely has only got tougher 👍

Good luck all gtp'ers :cheers:

So two events per week, final week unlocking Trial 2 and Final trial, nice.

More compact than last year, crunching in time will be more important than ever.

Good luck guys. Remember, Silverstone finalists from GTA in all previous years are ineligible as far as we know right now, so don't sweat it when we invade the leadboards :P

So two events per week, final week unlocking Trial 2 and Final trial, nice.

More compact than last year, crunching in time will be more important than ever.

Good luck guys. Remember, Silverstone finalists from GTA in all previous years are ineligible as far as we know right now, so don't sweat it when we invade the leadboards :P

Reading the rules, isn't it saying the trial is available from the 2nd July? Maybe I'm misreading it though. Buzzing for this to start anyway, it's been a while since I've put in serious laps on Gran Turismo. One thing that sucks though is the race camp date is the week I have already booked to go on holiday, so if I make it by a miracle, then one thing is gonna have to be dropped.

Last edited:
Relieved to see that everyone is getting it with the exclusion of the online part for those not in the eligible regions. Getting nothing at all would have been a raw deal!

Spud_Skills
Reading the rules, isn't it saying the trial is available from the 2nd July? Maybe I'm misreading it though. Buzzing for this to start anyway, it's been a while since I've put in serious laps on Gran Turismo. One thing that sucks though is the race camp date is the week I have already booked to go on holiday, so if I make it by a miracle, then one thing is gonna have to be dropped.

if you have to think about it quit now

Reading the rules, isn't it saying the trial is available from the 2nd July? Maybe I'm misreading it though.

Yep I read it the same as you, the first four events need to be beaten to unlock the final main step, nothing to say you can't do them all today.

Last edited:
it's up i'm downloading it now.... That link is the webstore link to it

Found it now, appeared after I went on the PS3 demos part of the store, anyone would have thought it would appear if you search 'GT Academy' in the PSN store, obviously not...

Found it now, appeared after I went on the PS3 demos part of the store, anyone would have thought it would appear if you search 'GT Academy' in the PSN store, obviously not...
they might not have put in the store tags yet i assume, i'm just glad it's up :)
good luck everyone... 👍

Ireland isn't listed in the eligible countries in that article? Is Ireland ruled out altogether or is it part of the UK as far as they're concerned? I just can't understand when Ireland was included last year and not this year...I hope I'm wrong

It sure is looking that way :grumpy:
Can anyone confirm 100% please? Was going to give it one last big effort as i'm getting a bit old for this sort of lark now :)

Back