Gt5 bathurst leaked?

• Thread starter dodge2217
  • 1,021 comments
sbc273
today i rang up playstation support on1300365911 to ask why my gt5 dlc wasnt working and i told them my track pack wasnt letting me play the spa track so the told me to try somthing and call them back if it didnt work 10 minutes later i rang back and quoted the ref number they gave me and it was a different guy on the phone, he said "SO ur BATHURST TRACK ISNT WORKING" i said "bathurst" ? he said the maintenace has only just been done today for it u shouldnt even have that track yet. i then corrected him saying my spa tracks not working.

Maybe he was confusing the tracks??? Because I doubt some local Sony supporter on the phone has those Infos. But I could be wrong.

Most likely confusion, Playstation support wouldn't have data on future DLC releases (more than a few days away).

I hope no one reads this thread and believe that GT5 will get Bathurst anytime soon. Not that I don't believe you, OP, but until I see official sources on PD's website, nothing is confirmed for GT in my eyes. The wait for GT5 should've taught us all that.

Is English that poorly taught in Australian schools these days? My god...

Like the others have said, the support guy's either confused himself, talking poo to stir a teenager or he's telling the truth and Bathurst is coming. Either way follow the AUP please...

and its pretty hard to confuse SPA and BATHURST the second time i rang up the first thing he said was so ur having problems with your BATHURST track pack not loading?

today i rang up playstation support on1300365911 to ask why my gt5 dlc wasnt working and i told them my track pack wasnt letting me play the spa track so the told me to try somthing and call them back if it didnt work 10 minutes later i rang back and quoted the ref number they gave me and it was a different guy on the phone, he said "SO ur BATHURST TRACK ISNT WORKING" i said "bathurst" ? he said the maintenace has only just been done today for it u shouldnt even have that track yet. i then corrected him saying my spa tracks not working.

Someone mis-speaking doesn't count as a leak or a confirmation. It counts as someone mis-speaking. The track you shouldn't have yet is Route X, which is in the 2.03 update but hasn't been unlocked through DLC purchases yet.

i thaught that to but then he said i shouldnt even have the track yet saying the maintenance has only just been done for it

well the guy i was talking to was aparantly their gt5 expert

BTW, re read the AUP 👍

This. The Acceptable Use Policy isn't a set of suggestions, but a ruleset you agreed to abide by. It includes these gems to which you are currently paying little heed:

AUP
You will post all messages in English.
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Your shift key clearly works when you want to emphasise things, so use it when you are required to.

i dont lie and it takes a long time and too much thumb effort to type a long parragraph on a ps3 controler

There's no AUP exemption for your input device.

If this is true,

Kaz, if you're in this thread, I would :bowdown: you!

As always, any mention of Bathurst is good enough to justify posting this amazing video of real-life One Magic Race run on the Mount Panorama.

but u guys can take it however u want im just relaying information and hey its free so why complain?

hi, cheers for the info.

i personally think most people here are being quite hard on you but lesson learned, this is the internet. if you post something just a lil wrong, your going to get trolled.

But you guys can take it however you want, I'm just relaying information and hey it's free so why complain?

The staff do not appreciate being ignored. Do not do it again.

Information that is not true is not information - it is misinformation. At present the evidence for Bathurst consists of someone relaying that someone else mis-spoke. That's not information either.

Hi, cheers for the info.

I personally think most people here are being quite hard on you but lesson learned, this is the internet. If you post something just a lil wrong, you're going to get trolled.

There is also no exemption for having a yellow badge and a red name. Having just reminded someone of their obligations under the AUP it's unimpressive to see someone else who should know better also ignoring them.

This is not leaked. It sounds more like confusion or rumor.

The guy probably likes bathurst track and since it is in Australia he got confused.

Guys dont be so quick to shoot down the original posters comment. Afterall if you had read a similar post 6 months ago regarding SPA coming to the game would you have believed it??? No, me neither but then look what happened. We got SPA.

Would be great if it becomes a reality as i have no interest in route x whatsoever

I'm trying not to think more of this then a simple mistake by the guy, which trust me is really hard. Best track in Australia by far and one of the greatest in the world...

I'm trying not to think more of this then a simple mistake by the guy, which trust me is really hard. Best track in Australia by far and one of the greatest in the world...

Amen to that!

Back