gt5 fastest cars

• Thread starter GTRManJosh
  • 46 comments

GTRManJosh

(Banned)
Milkybargamer
So i won a few seasonals thanks to people on here and i currently have 600,000 which car should i buy to race online that is fast

The fastest car in GT5 is the Red Bull.
For 600.000 you could buy maybe a Ferrari Italia and find a 500PP tune.
But I think you can easily make more (800.000 per race) with seasonals, so you could just buy any car you want.

If you only have 600,000 then you shouldn't be focusing on super fast cars yet.
Finish A-Spec mode up to at least 80% done, finish B-Spec to 100% and you should have about 11,500,000. Then come back and you can have some real fun.

If you don't have a lot of credits and cars yet I would buy a car that you need for more Seasonals or save and do more Seasonals until you can afford any car you want at any time.

I like GT500 racing online so I would buy one of these two if I could have only one car.

Nissan Yellowhat GTR 08'
Nissan Xanavi GTR 08'

Both of the Nissans are in the new car dealer.

If I had to buy one streetcar for online it would be the Ferrari 458 Italia from the new car dealer.

If you enjoy the game,you will end up will a lot of cars so work on the Seasonals,make sure you keep the 200% login bonus and don't forget to check out the prize car lists for A and B spec so you don't waste your credits on cars you can win. Once I bought a $20,000,000 Ford GT race car and won it the next day. You can find GT5 prize car list/unlockables on here by searching.

You should get a Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1, go into GT Auto, make the Race Modifications (RM) and tune it up. It's awesome fast. i think over 900 bhp on 1100 kg. massive amount of grip, and since the 2,07 update, it now sounds like a real aggressive american V8*!!! I LOVE YOU CORVETTE!!!

GTRManJosh
well i want a fast car near to the speed of a red bull

then wait 10 times longer, and buy a red bull, or try a Formula GT from Gran Turismo, you can buy it in the ocd.

well i want a fast car near to the speed of a red bull

The ONLY car that comes CLOSE to the X2010/X2011 is the X2010/X2011. Nothing is even on the same planet.

The closest you are going to get is the (very slow) Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo, which can be bought from the Online Car Dealership for almost 6,000,000.

Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04. It's in the OCD right now.

Only if you fancy driving a overpowered overcorrupted lightweight that is a handful to handle. And no one wants to drive that.

For budget, the NASCARs do a fair job for 500k, and yes you can get them to go round proper corners shockingly with a proper tune. They won't be at the very top, but just below it, which is still super fast.

The aforementioned Z06 and ZR1 RMs do a superb job as well, and are at the top with a full mod, no questions asked. But the HKS CT230R and Amuse S2K Turbo also do a pretty special job for just 250k. They're both the same with speed, just completely different in every other regard possible - so just take whichever one you want. In all honesty though, you wanna get the CT230R really. The S2k Turbo is only to be bought if you are actually soulless, whereas the CT230R is a car for every joyous man in the land. Buy one.

Do you want a car for going fast in a straight line (like drag racing) or a car that handles good?

Wait a minute, I already told OP that I would send him a free Lamborghini Diablo.
Why is this thread still going...?

GTRManJosh
a car that is the fastest for 2mill

If you just want power, I'd go with the Bugatti Veyron, Mercedes Benz SL 600/65AMG, Dodge Viper ACR, Corvette ZR1, Nissan GTR Spec V, and Ferarri Enzo

GTRManJosh
i just want the best value for money but with great speed

Please explain your definition of "fast" and "speed". As some one said above, do you want a high top speed, or do you want to be fast around a track? If you want top speed, buy any supercar and max it out. All of them will do 220 at least. If you want handling, buy any race car. It really comes down to your driving ability though. No fast car will fix that.

Back