GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
The HDD space is wrong. It looks like it says 20MB or something.

No, 256Mb was the minimum installation (basically, just the info about races completed, times, cars owned, money owned, etc......), but the recommended installation is 10Gb.

EDIT: Tree'd

PEGI rating on the case and USK rating on the disk :ouch::indiff: ..?

It's not uncommon. My copy of Valkyria Chronicle has PEGI on the case and USK and the American rating on the disc, but no PEGI rating.

I'm sure there's many other games like this as well; odd as it seems.

Edit. My prince of persia is the same as well.

[OT ~ Jordan has entered the thread guys]
Well, despite the lack of any big hitting news like a release date, i suppose we can all say it will be in 2010 due to the fact its being shipped, and possible genuine discs have been shown from 2 or 3 sources already.

The wait is almost over :D

EDIT: Formula 1 2009 [Wii] Also has a PEGI and a USK Rating, both on the disk and the box cover, so its not unusual

That cover is definitely not genuine, the text is terrible. Cars spark! :yuck:

I wouldn't be so sure about half of the gt psp covers I saw in shops were very pixelated and low quality and the others were proper definintion.

It's not uncommon. My copy of Valkyria Chronicle has PEGI on the case and USK and the American rating on the disc, but no PEGI rating.

I'm sure there's many other games like this as well; odd as it seems.

Edit. My prince of persia is the same as well.

Like all my games PEGI on the case and USK on disc . :odd:

I'm dying to do that. No lap times, no AI, not going back to the start line, no competition at all. Just relaxing, pleasant driving. It would be an awesome way of enjoying GT when not in mood for racing and to get used to a car.

This. Except with your mates driving beside you.

The Scandinavian version of BF:BC2 had Danish text when it was supposed to be in Finnish. Not really a reason to go nuts.

Release date tomorrow then?
for a tuesday stealth release?

these copies are being sneaked out of shipping/stores i imagine.
and theres not much point in the stores carrying them for weeks before launch is there?

november 9th here we come!

Haven't there been many games with funny wording on the box? I'm sure I've seen plenty that could've been better.

I guess it could be, the disc certainly seems genuine to me, as dows the image of the manual, its just that back cover bothers me.

Back