GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
Jay
I would love more Australian content (especially Bathurst!) but I don't really agree. America, Europe and Japan are huge markets and Australia doesn't really compare so I am happy to get anything really. We will find out Australian content soon enough, but I honestly don't expect much if any more than what GT4 has.

Hey Jay.. you're cool mate.. I like you.. add me as a friend but I agree.. I don't expect them to give us anything. But to see stuff would be cool

Ah look I'm whinging like a 13 year old GT rookie. But I still have a point. 👍

I don't think they need to reveal something about Aussie, just like GT4, I never expected they will put such a car, but then after searching around it was there! :lol: Remember guys, this is PD we're talking about. Expect the unexpected. If we're talking about other devs here (you know who) then it's fine to not expect something and feel bum about it:)

Get over it;) I just LOVE Skyline's :sly:

Skylines are awesome! We need that BIG turbo! With 4 NOS! With huge speakers! And some Neons baby! 2F&2F fo life!!

Jokes aside, It's nice to have a lot of skyline, especialy in GT, without it there's probably no GTR in U.S. :)

P.S. My uncle from Miami got his GTR last week! I can't wait to drive it when I visit there.

Last edited:
Oh you... *shakes fist*

I do really really like the Hakosuka (kpgc10) and the GT-R Pace Car (R34 and awesome packed into one car) from GT4, sadly they aren't on thre Premium list =(

Think about my problem... GT5 is released on my girlfriends birthday! Ive asked "You did want GT5 for your birthday right"
She said the other night how she knows Ive been waiting a little while for the game (understatment) and it would be ok to play it on her birthday... being a seasoned veteran I smelled the trap and said nah its cool, its only one day. *Instant brownie point*
\

My girls is past trying to "get me off it" I told her, "me and GT been together a while, so you have to be aware that you are entering a polygamist relationship." At first she was like "mehh...:crazy:" but then i got her into GT4, now she cant wait for me to get GT5 so I can give her my wheel PS2 and GT4.

Her favorite (aka the only she uses) car is the 82 Audi Quattro, Michele Moutons weapon of choice, with the Mazda 787B coming second, so gangster.:sly:

I think i might know the perfect place to take her on a date...Best Buy! :lol:

I LOL'd very hard, today I'm reading one hilarious post after another!👍:lol::gtpflag:

Edit:

See what I mean?:lol::lol::lol:

I wish I could laugh about that too ...my boss told me yesterday that we will be going at the beginning of November to a "business travel" or something like that for 4 (!!!) days :yuck:
Hopefully I won't kill myself during this trip >.<

zod
I wish I could laugh about that too ...my boss told me yesterday that we will be going at the beginning of November to a "business travel" or something like that for 4 (!!!) days :yuck:
Hopefully I won't kill myself during this trip >.<

Just visit GTplanet after the release, and we will tease you with tons of GT5 gameplay and online racing and drifting and F1 racing and Le mans and WRc, I hope it'll help on your suffering :).

It's business, they know they can fool people by putting old news and make it new. The more clicks they get, the more money is rolling for them.

It's business, they know they can fool people by putting old news and make it new. The more clicks they get, the more money is rolling for them.

The more important is, they are getting backlinks to their pages, like from here now, and so they get higher ranked in google, wiche means also more money :dopey:

Further proof that CVG is a waste of everyone's time. Do they check their articles before they post them or do they just chuck things on the front page without giving it a look?

They linked a source article. They are recycling "news" from this article which calls the DFGT the G25 and then also talks about the G27.
http://www.justpushstart.com/2010/09/08/official-gran-turismo-5-steering-wheels-revealed/

So, CVG is just repeating what someone else said, incorrectly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17tehIM9_mo&feature=player_embedded

did someone notice how the AI avoided the accident ( at 1:26 )
that impressed me a lot! a near flyby with 170mph :drool:

When i tried the Demo, driving the 458 on the Green Hell, the AI couldn't avoid me... he did a straight-on and lifted my front end up a bit... but couldn't flip it yet...
The spin out and big crash is after the 1 minute mark.

AI is quite impressive now... they do battle with you! :lol:

refer to my post here: Demo Location Thread

When i tried the Demo, driving the 458 on the Green Hell, the AI couldn't avoid me... he did a straight-on and lifted my front end up a bit... but couldn't flip it yet...

that spin out looks nice! good job :D 👍

Ok guys dont flame for no reason.

This game is a simulator and i bought myself a g27 wheel with 6 speed transmission.

I played gt5p

I want to know that will gt5 be really a simulator? I mean will the car stall? Can u mess up ur clutch? burn it out?

also will this help u drive a manual in rl better or worse?

AI is quite impressive now... they do battle with you! :lol:

refer to my post here: Demo Location Thread

haha i think the crash was too sudden to be avoidable!

New VIDEO (no audio)....and is it me or the cockpit camera on that lambo seems to be a little further back than normal?
[Youtube]HqElQiXHb4U[/Youtube]

It seems like you're right.

Here's the Gallardo from CES 2010

2ivgv82.jpg

And from the video that you posted

20r0dtx.png

Back