GT5 Pictorial Wishlist

Oh yeah.

big_top_gear_hammerhead_eagle_ithrust_01.jpg

Hammerhead-i Eagle Thrust (aka Geoff)

318is
06.jpg

M3 Touring E30 :sly:
03.jpg

Ah yeah, and on a less important note (it's the Polestar, a 400 HP AWD hot hatch concept)
volvo-c30-polestar-performance-concept-02.jpg

Last edited:
1. is this thread about old american cars ?
2. If not i will show you REAL cars xd

jamaican : what's the name lf this car ? ( i like it , i hope it's not an american car)

Pulsar GTI-R, not seen since GT2 :(
This is a cult car, why did PD drop it?!

Although this one is tuned is the usual wacky Japanese style, but they left the factory rims on :)
selfspends-img450x600-1131021378ca2500662.jpg
selfspends-img600x450-1131021406ca2500682.jpg

selfspends-img600x450-1131021397ca2500673.jpg

Last edited:
^ It not wacky in my book, I think its purposful...for those Time Attack meets in JDM-land. :sly:

AMC Javelin T/A

70racejv.jpg

AMC Rebel Machine

amc-machine-1970a.jpg

My buddy used to have a AMC Javelin, he got it when he was 16 black with white racing stripes. On the A/C controls the coldest setting said Desert!

And we used to skip school and go to a junkyard near a town we lived in to get parts for our car and in the back with weeds all around it sat a AMC Machine no rust but it was stripped of the motor in interior. Man those were cool cars back in the day.

Love this car, I hope we see this in GT5 so we can match up the veyron and the SSC. That's gonna be epic. The 200 mph kings. Or in other words the thousand horse power kings.

What's the name of the car? Somehow I've never seen it before :dunce:

Above all else I want my car in the game. Sure there is the STi hatch and possibly the new STi sedan but I really want to see the 2009/10 WRX sedan(premium/Limited)

112_0810_01z+2009_subaru_impreza_WRX_sedan+front_three_quarter_view.jpg

Not my car but I do drive a 2009 SWP premium

The De Tomaso Pantera is an iconic car which shouldn't be overlooked in my opinion.
It's basically an Italian supercar powered by an American Ford V8 build from 1970 up until 1991 in various incarnations.
It somehow bridges the gap between Italian exotics and pure muscle-cars and it was featured already in several games ( one of them being Enthusia ).
With the recent confirmation of Maserati ( which was actually owned by De Tomaso for a long time ) and the introduction of Ferrari, Lamborghini with Pagani ( basically the same concept but with a German engine ) and Cizeta ( which is even far less well known ) already in this brand or at least this model deserves some recognition by PD in my opinion.
Heck, they even named one version GT5 long before the first GT game was even introduced.;)

detomaso_pantera-gts_02.jpg

2214107085_10274c82ed.jpg

Last edited:
Back