GT5 Traders Reputation Thread - See Post#1 For Updated Terms Of Use

• Thread starter GM
  • 11,559 comments
just gone through the names on my psn trade account and it's +'s all round for these guy's there are other's but now longer on my list 👍
Ch1potle
outeke
Scottish GT5
Mikeesf
Thugdevotion
Milldrum
gt5 fan
GReek_Wizard for the giveway

Big thanks to flybynighter, we have done a few trades recently and has been a great help.

Thanks to sk8tepenguin as well for the few trades the last couple of weeks.

These two are top traders 👍

JoelHarris2012 -1
Did not send promised paints after car was delivered to him. Immediately de-friended me after receiving the car. I do not recommend trading with him.

DeadEnd
JoelHarris2012 -1
Did not send promised paints after car was delivered to him. Immediately de-friended me after receiving the car. I do not recommend trading with him.

I don't like seeing people getting ripped off, what paints was you meant to receive? Send a FR to crang08 and I will send you 5 tonight. 👍

Glad to see that there are still decent people around. I already got five chrome paints from nt1138 though, thanks for the offer btw!

Really not cool on folks stiffing people.

Is there no way to make a thread with bad traders Handle & PSN ID?

KB18FAN called it a week ago about this trader...who now has a different PSN#
7945GT57945 (xXMercury_CougarXx) -1

This will never happen as it raises behavioral and legal issues for the board owners. I'm surprised they have even allowed the negative comments, tame as they have been, up to this point given the AUP and OP. More proof that this isn't a well-visited part of the Planet for mods.

I shall Tread carefully on this. Guess one has to be really selective on who they will trade with. For sure this is going to suck for the casual trader vs daily deal lurkers of this sub section who sees the odd events. Thankful you and many others have been honest folks.

Scamming for virtual items - poor guys.
People who get stiffed by one of these dishonourable kids. Laugh at them, aren´t worth that negative energy enters your mind. :lol:

GTRacer2010 +1 positive - apart from a few communication issues that were later ironed out, a good trader.

BlueGT +2 positives - for a kind donation of MCs and horns. Thanks!

JoelHarris2012 -1

That sucks, I'm trying to get rid of some items, might as well send some paints to you rather than deleting them, add Nitrous_ox, tell me which ones your after, I assume they're "rare" paints :) 👍

I had an issue with this guy, but after continuously reminding him, I at least got my b/day ticket back, sometimes traders are just a bit unorganised or even overwhelmed, not saying he is good but perhaps not a complete scammer.

Last edited:
YellowFerret +2 positives

Addixted +2 positives

ebarbre +1 positives

MN6WS6 +1 positive

Thank you all for the MC and horns trades and donations!

latoslapise +2 positives

firewire6587 +1 positive

Nitrous ox +2 positives

Thanks for the kind gifts!

Last edited:
HOODFIELD +++ : for loving my B-Specs (Ähm, I mean, you know what I mean...)

Last edited:
Back