GT5 Traders Reputation Thread

• Thread starter DC9990
  • 455 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you suspect you have been a victim of scamming, please report them to the moderators immediately rather than publicly posting about it so that we can deal with the problem. Any posts accusing another forum member of being a thief - particularly posts with unsubstantiated claims - will be deleted on sight and further moderator action may be necessary.

If you suspect you have been a victim of scamming, please report them to the moderators immediately rather than publicly posting about it so that we can deal with the problem. Any posts accusing another forum member of being a thief - particularly posts with unsubstantiated claims - will be deleted on sight and further moderator action may be necessary.

:scared: Wow, you guys mean business.

We had a little flare-up over the subject about an hour ago. It wasn't pretty. I don't object to people posting "Username -1" in this thread if they feel the person they were trading with is unreliable, but outright accusations of scamming players out of cars will be taken very seriously. Anybody found to be scamming players out of their cars will be banned from the forums and will have their PSN account reported. I know you may be very angry that someone has gone back on a deal or something, but there is a way to deal with the problem and that way is to contact a moderator.

We had a little flare-up over the subject about an hour ago. It wasn't pretty. I don't object to people posting "Username -1" in this thread if they feel the person they were trading with is unreliable, but outright accusations of scamming players out of cars will be taken very seriously. Anybody found to be scamming players out of their cars will be banned from the forums and will have their PSN account reported. I know you may be very angry that someone has gone back on a deal or something, but there is a way to deal with the problem and that way is to contact a moderator.

This is new to all of us, and i wasn't aware of how to deal with an incident like this, as im sure most people aren't. It was less about the fact that my car was taken... It was about the fact that he was back on the forums minutes later, trying to pull the same scam on other users.

I apologize for the way i took action. The only thing i could think of at the time was to alert anybody considering doing business with this user, so that he could not further take advantage of honest users of the marketplace. I had no intentions of causing any sort of problems, my only intention was to help out my fellow GTP'ers.

Boland11 +1, did 3 trades involving 9 cars with him already, fast response, good communication, absolutely no problems, highly recommended.

+1 for II_-LUCIFER-_II
Even psn making hell lot of trouble didn't keep him from sending the Mercedes Evo2 over and over again. Many thanks to him for that awesome ride and his struggle. Can only recommend him. A dealer that cares a lot for his customers.

Two people I've traded with haven't bothered leaving feedback. I don't think everyone is aware of this thread. Not an issue, just thought I'd mention it.

diegorborges +1

What a great guy. Unfortunatley he accidently sent the wrong car to me and my car to someone else. This threw him off track and he was really disapointed about it, however he managed to get the cars back and get back on his feet again. I recieved the car I orignally intended to get and he has absolutley no problem in waiting before I can send the car in return back. Well done dude ;) I wish you luck in getting your trade shop back and running after your unfortunate mishap.

Fantastic trader, all problems resovled, great communication.

Forget about the negative I gave jbrules yesterday.. the car came today albiet 2 days later than I expected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back