GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
ill hope they made replica those wangan midnight car for example 240z Michiharu Kusunoki like they did to hachiroku @ ae86 and the track is wangan..

Jaguar XKR-S GT
tumblr_mka041baVy1r4mfa6o1_1280.jpg

Brno Circuit Czech Republic (played on nfs shift 2 and loved it) , ALL OLD GT TRACKS!!!!!!
all DTM, all Super v8s, more F1, N2 AE-86 series cars, e30 m3, porsche cayman 911's 944 ect..

Nismo GT-R34 Z-Tune
nismo-r34-gt-r-z-tune-side-shots.jpg

NOTICE: Add me PSN: ZedMan1996 for a Ridge Racer 7 Easter Weekend Competition! 30-31st of this month! Lets grind some drifts and rack-up some streaks! Anybody in? Just PM me!

DeTomaso Panthera
Lincoln Continential '62
GMC Vandura
Ford Transit '11
Pontiac Fiero
Smart Fortwo
Hudson Hornet
Ford DeLuxe Coupe '40
Ford Pinto
Ford Thunderbird '57
Ford Taurus SHO '13
Ford Mustang(2nd Gen) '78
Ford County Squire
Dodge Charger '07
Chevrolet Nova II '66
Chevrolet Nova '69
Chevrolet Chevelle '70
Chevrolet Chevelle SS
Chevrolet Impala SS '64
Chevrolet Impala SS '96
Chevrolet Corvair

I think all the original tracks from GT1 deserve to be there especially the original version of Special Stage Route 11 with the infamous kink in the middle of the track. That corner was ridiculous fun and the adrenaline that would kick in doing crazy slides in and out...just amazing. I felt it was castrated in GT3..just wasn't the same. Plus there just isn't enough night time racing...

I would like to see the Cizeta V16 on the master list on this forum please, I know its in GT4 and GT5 but I think its a beautiful car and it belongs with the other 90's classics such as the F40, XJ220, EB110s and Diablo and I would be sad if it didnt make it in GT6. Actually very happy to see just about every car I would like is already on the list including the Venturi's and Vectors from GT2!

*Edit to add: What about the gorgeous Nismo 400r from the first GT?

There is another Shelby:

Shelby GT500 S/C 1000
2013-Shelby-1000-front-three-quarter-2-1.jpg

It has 1183HP (yeah, that's right ONE THOUSAND and a HUNDRED and EIGHTY THREE horspower!), fully adjustable suspension and bigger brakes. Top speed nobody knows

@RandomCarGuy17, I am tempted to ask you to add this to your list...

Last edited:
There is another Shelby:

Shelby GT500 S/C 1000
2013-Shelby-1000-front-three-quarter-2-1.jpg

It has 1183HP (yeah, that's right ONE THOUSAND and a HUNDRED and EIGHTY THREE horspower!), fully adjustable suspension and bigger brakes. Top speed nobody knows

@RandomCarGuy17, I am tempted to ask you to add this to your list...

I requested that :P

and I'm tempted to add it whether you ask me to or not.

As well as this:

2014 Ford Mustang Cobra Jet
2014-Ford-Mustang-Cobra-Jet-side-view-green.jpg

That's a dragster isn't it? I'm not a big fan of drag racing although I quite like doing it myself and I love the technique involved and accuracy of it

That's a dragster isn't it? I'm not a big fan of drag racing although I quite like doing it myself and I love the technique involved and accuracy of it

Yes, it's a dragster. Well, I thought of the cobra jet since I already have the COPO Camaro Dragster on my wishlist. I also have the HKS drag cars from GT2 in it. I haven't shown much interest in drag racing in a while except for a watching a couple vids on youtube.

They should definitely put the Holden HSV and even a whole car section in the dealership for it. I would also like a little more BMW's because I am not satisfied with the list so far. Same with Mercedes.

I'd race that anywhere. Wouldn't matter the race. Stunning looking car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back