GT6 Drag Racing Tuning Tips/Findings

• Thread starter michrulejj
  • 10 comments
United States
Ohio
michrulejj
Since there is currently no drag sub forum in GT6 like there is for drifting (Now a sub section đź‘Ť) I decided to put this here for the drag community to talk about tuning strategies, tips, techniques, etc. that are different from GT5. This deals with Trans, Suspension, and everything else that you can tune for drag. This is mainly intended for the drag veterans (Pros, you know who you are :sly:) as I will post all tips in places below for easy access to these.

So what have you found out today?

Last edited:
Ok...

1 You open a lobby saying drag racing.
2 Hopefully more then 1 person joins you.
3 You line up at whatever track you plan on dragging at.
4 Someone ghosts(not sure if it works in GT6) and your off.
After the finish repeat steps 3 and 4, rinse, repeat.

Ok...

1 You open a lobby saying drag racing.
2 Hopefully more then 1 person joins you.
3 You line up at whatever track you plan on dragging at.
4 Someone ghosts(not sure if it works in GT6) and your off.
After the finish repeat steps 3 and 4, rinse, repeat.

I see, thank you.

Since there is currently no drag sub forum in GT6 like there is for drifting (Now a sub section đź‘Ť) I decided to put this here for the drag community to talk about tuning strategies, tips, techniques, etc. that are different from GT5. This deals with Trans, Suspension, and everything else that you can tune for drag. This is mainly intended for the drag veterans (Pros, you know who you are :sly:) as I will post all tips in places below for easy access to these.

So what have you found out today?
Hey im trying to drag tune my Buick Grand national and i need a little help on tuning it and the best way to help prevent wheel spin. thanks

Back