GT6 v1.01 - details

• Thread starter Tintorera
  • 368 comments
In online mode, you can :

Lowest pit stop times
Set the lower limit of the number of times that must pit stop during the race . If the number of pit stop was less than a set number of times , the penalty will be given after the race

Tire Type Replacement obligation
Here you can select whether requiring the exchange of types of tire during the race . If you did not replace the type of tire during the race in the state that you select " Yes " , the penalty will be given after the race.

You confirm ?

Explain why I need an icon telling me what tires I have in an endurance race? Genuine inquiry.
Well imagine this. You are doing a stint that is well over an hour. The weather has slightly began to act up, there's 10% rain. The tires you are currently on are kind of coping but you aren't sure if you want to risk using the same type of tires again. But what are the tyres!? Ah, I see 'Racing: Soft' , maybe opt for Racing Rain tyres this time as they are starting to act strange.

The rain didn't get any worse, and you've had to deal with the wrong choice of tyres, it's pitting time again...what did I choose? Was it racing:Hard or racing:rain? Oh yes. Racing rain.

Genuine answer.

I mean usually i have two setups..

A. Drifting B Racing

But i usually don't remember which setup was on if i haven't driven it in awhile. Just Jump in and go. Realizing it snaps and wont slide.
Ahh okay. Now I'm definitely glad this feature was added, but also best to recheck your settings from time to time just in case as well, after being gone for awhile. Haha. 👍

Well imagine this. You are doing a stint that is well over an hour. The weather has slightly began to act up, there's 10% rain. The tires you are currently on are kind of coping but you aren't sure if you want to risk using the same type of tires again. But what are the tyres!? Ah, I see 'Racing: Soft' , maybe opt for Racing Rain tyres this time as they are starting to act strange.

The rain didn't get any worse, and you've had to deal with the wrong choice of tyres, it's pitting time again...what did I choose? Was it racing:Hard or racing:rain? Oh yes. Racing rain.

Genuine answer.

:confused::lol:

If rain is possibly coming, why would I need a display telling me to put on rain/intermediates?
If I put on rain tires because of possible rain and there's no rain, shouldn't I remember I just put on rain tires on?
To me it seems silly but I see that people will have use for it...if we have enduros.

Does anyone know what the icons that were there previously meant? I believe they were just a number 10 next to each tire.

Pretty disappointing that Quick Match wasn't ready in this patch. Looks like I won't be playing online for a while.

:confused::lol:

If rain is possibly coming, why would I need a display telling me to put on rain/intermediates?
If I put on rain tires because of possible rain and there's no rain, shouldn't I remember I just put on rain tires on?
To me it seems silly but I see that people will have use for it...if we have enduros.

Does anyone know what the icons that were there previously meant? I believe they were just a number 10 next to each tire.
I am just going on personal experience from the 24 Hour race me and my friends done in real time, at 4AM its tough to remember which tires you are on cause you are so goddamn tired. :lol:

I am just going on personal experience from the 24 Hour race me and my friends done in real time, at 4AM its tough to remember which tires you are cause you are so goddamn tired. :lol:
Now that makes sense.

There is more to stance than just ride height, its unbelievable that PD wont let us to adjust the rim width and offset!
Man i agree with you on width and offset, i've been dying for those features. Negative cambers looked weird in GT5 because of missing offset and width settings

Now if you take big shortcuts, you will be spawned back in the track. Don't know if this feature was there before the patch.

I hate this so much, I drive a Toyota RSC around the corners of La Sarthe, have kind of a little street standing of the sands... One of my favourite style is gone...

Pretty disappointing that Quick Match wasn't ready in this patch. Looks like I won't be playing online for a while.
If only there was some kind of internet thing with some kind of forum where people who wanted to race online with other like-minded people could congregate and organize online races! Man, that would be awesome. We can always hope! 👍

Back