GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 4,923 comments
Does anyone have a decal for Fishermans Ranch? Or can you direct me to the correct search keyword?

Ideally, I would like the logos for all of the tracks but the Showcase search function is quite lacking....

I am trying to recreate the ai cars for the Superbird race in the weekly challenge, and so far, that is the only logo I cannot find.

Thanks

Does anyone have a decal for Fishermans Ranch? Or can you direct me to the correct search keyword?

Ideally, I would like the logos for all of the tracks but the Showcase search function is quite lacking....

I am trying to recreate the ai cars for the Superbird race in the weekly challenge, and so far, that is the only logo I cannot find.

Thanks
if you search via the website, it will search for keywords, not just tags. works similar to how the sport wiki page did

Last edited:
if you search via the website, it will search for keywords, not just tags. works similar to how the sport wiki page did
you're right though, I don't see it either. probably doesn't exist or written in different language.

you're right though, I don't see it either. probably doesn't exist or written in different language.
I tried every keyword I could think of:

fish, fisherman, fishermanranch, fishermansranch, ranch, tracks, circuit, circuits, rally, rallye, etc....

If someone could create one, I would be most appreciative!

Requesting the number circle used by the scrapped Mini Cooper S Tuned Car from 2009 GT5 builds (without number):
View attachment 1315889

As well as the 1996 Team Mitsubishi Ralliart Indonesia (TMRI) logo on the hood. (Would have asked the 1997 one but the only photo I have from that, as posted in the GT Sport scapes thread, wasn't clear enough).
View attachment 1315890
Bumping this request - I am still currently away from my PS4, but I might prepare the ball to roll again when I return in April.

I tried every keyword I could think of:

fish, fisherman, fishermanranch, fishermansranch, ranch, tracks, circuit, circuits, rally, rallye, etc....

If someone could create one, I would be most appreciative!
Have you got a decent reference photo? A quick Google search really doesn't show any decent ones to start from

Thanks

#fishermans #ranch #fishermansranch

Need help.. working with a good cause for vets and can’t get this logo to work right… pls help I am not good at this
IMG_4514.jpeg
IMG_4513.jpeg

Toyota_GT_ONE_HECK.JPG

No idea what this Venture Safenet logo is, but I really need help. Someone has uploaded it on the GT Sport before, but not on GT7. Couldn't find better images of it.

Toyota_GT_ONE_HECK.JPG

No idea what this Venture Safenet logo is, but I really need help. Someone has uploaded it on the GT Sport before, but not on GT7. Couldn't find better images of it.
Don't know if anyone can get it under 15kb but found a better image to work from

Attachments

• 1000009060-removebg-preview.png
    1000009060-removebg-preview.png
    66.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 1000009064.svg
    16.2 KB · Views: 3
Hi all you creative geniuses!
I organise a large Porsche event IRL and we have a great Gulf inspired logo for this year. Would anyone be able to create this for me....? I'd love to make some cool Gulf liveries with it...

Attachments

• Porsche East 2024.png
    Porsche East 2024.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 3
Hi all you creative geniuses!
I organise a large Porsche event IRL and we have a great Gulf inspired logo for this year. Would anyone be able to create this for me....? I'd love to make some cool Gulf liveries with it...

Attachments

• Porsche01.svg
    3.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Porsche02.svg
    11 KB · Views: 4
  • Porsche03.svg
    11.9 KB · Views: 4
p78
Would it be possible for someone to make this decal?

thanks.

7206353213691298328_1.png
Did a test and I can't make it under 15kb.It has many colors and forms.Also, the quality of your picture is bad and can't replicate exactly as it is as svg.Maybe another forum member can do the job but I'd upload a better picture in the first place.

Back