GTP Global Rallycross Championship | Jammy, Katiegan & Citroen Champions!

• Thread starter Katiegan
  • 2,826 comments

Katiegan

Wrenching Wench
Premium
United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
Katiegan
KatieB53
GTPlanet Global Rallycross Championship
Season 1

8201047884_ab65c96ffe_z.jpg

NEXT ROUND
SEASON COMPLETE

Cars & Regulations
The GTP Global Rallycross Championship is split into two classes - Super and Limited. The Super class consists of rally cars, and the Limited class consists of road cars. Drivers are allowed to enter both or just one class, whichever they prefer.

Super Class
Super cars are restricted to 560PP or less. There is no horsepower or weight limit, just a simple PP limit that most in-game rally cars should be able to reach. This allows for a wide range of tuning options and for drivers to see who can come up with the fastest tune. Drivers are also allowed to seek help with their tunes, so if you don't know your accleration sensitivity from your spring rates, there's no need to worry!

Limited Class
Limited cars are restricted to 500PP or less. The engine displacement should not exceed 2500cc (2.5 litres) and the car must be no lighter than 1100kg. There is no drivetrain limit, so choose your car wisely. Aero parts are allowed along with carbon bonnets, however the carbon must be the same colour as your car. Use of the power limiter is allowed, however you cannot limit your car to less than 95.0%. Once you have chosen your car and have raced a round in it, you will not be allowed to change your car unless completely necessary (i.e. car breaking in too much). The colour of your car is entirely down to you, but you will only be allowed to change the body and wheel colour 3 times. Limited class cars will need to be shared online on the race day before 6:30pm GMT in order for me to inspect them. You will recieve a message on PSN telling you if you car has passed inspection or not. If your car fails and you do not fix it, you will not be allowed to compete in it.

Heat Schedule
The heats will be run similar to that of the real Global Rallycross Championship. Heats are 4 lap races that determine which drivers make it to the final, which is a 6 lap race. Please note that 'rage quitting' or parking up and not finishing the race is not acceptable and you will recieve a penalty if you do so. If you disconnect or have to leave, you will simply be awarded the points as if you finished in last place.

Super Qualifying - The race lounge (Katiegan's lounge) will open at roughly 6:30pm GMT, giving drivers half an hour to arrive for the first heat at 7pm GMT. This is for Super class drivers to qualify, therefore Super class drivers must be the only ones on the track. You are allowed to have conversation during this time, however if you need to park up for whatever reason, press pause and ghost your car. Do not sit at the side as a potential danger or begin to hoon around in the way of the other drivers.

Super Heat 1 - At 7pm GMT, the first Super heat will start. If any drivers are late, we will wait a maximum of 10 minutes. If you arrive after that, you will have to wait for the second heat. There must be no conversation during the heats. The drivers who finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd in this heat will secure a place in the Super final.

Super Heat 2 (LCQ) - Drivers who finished in 4th place or lower will be in the second heat, or the LCQ (last chance qualifier). The drivers who finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd in this heat (only 1st and 2nd if there are 4 or less drivers in total) will join the top 3 drivers of the first heat in the Super final, whereas the remaining drivers will be out of that round.

Limited Qualifying - After the Super heats, Limited class drivers will be allowed on track to qualify for the first heat. Typically Limited qualifying will last for 10 to 20 minutes. The time of Limited qualifying is never guranteed, however it is usually around 8pm GMT.

Limited Heat 1 - Just like the first Super heat, the top 3 drivers from this heat will secure a place in the Limited final.

Limited Heat 2 (LCQ) - Also just like the second Super heat, drivers who finished 4th or lower will be in the LCQ. The top 3 drivers (or top 2 if there are only 4 or less drivers in total) will make it to the Limited final, and the remaining drivers will be out of that round.

Super Final - After the Limited heats, Super class drivers will line up on the grid in the order they qualified for the final. Drivers who did not make it to the final are more than welcome to spectate, however there must be no conversation during the final race. The winner of the final is the overall Super class winner of that round.

Limited Final - Once the Super final is over, the Limited class drivers who made it to their final will line up on the grid in the order they qualified. Again, drivers who did not make it to the final are more than welcome to spectate, however there must be no conversation during the final race. The winner of the final is the overall Limited class winner of that round.

Points System
The GTP Global Rallycross Championship will run the same points system as the real Global Rallycross Championship. An extra point is awarded to the driver who qualifies on pole position for the final of their class.

• 1st Place - 20 Points
  • 2nd Place - 17 Points
  • 3rd Place - 15 Points
  • 4th Place - 13 Points
  • 5th Place - 12 Points
  • 6th Place - 11 Points
  • 7th Place - 10 Points
  • 8th Place - 9 Points
  • 9th Place - 8 Points
  • 10th Place - 7 Points
  • 11th Place - 6 Points
  • 12th Place - 5 Points
  • 13th Place - 4 Points
  • 14th Place - 3 Points
  • 15th Place - 2 Points
  • 16th Place - 1 Point

Rules & Regulations
The GTP Global Rallycross Championship will be following the GTP OLR Rules & Guidelines. If you are not familiar with these rules, please read them now to avoid penalties or disqualification.

Penalties and Sanctions
A '3 strikes' system will be used in this series. Strikes will be given for breaking the rules or deeply upsetting other drivers. Drivers who have a strike will have a (1) next to their name on the drivers list.
1 Strike - 5 Point Deduction & Grid Penalty - You will lose 5 points in the championship and you will be forced to start your first heat at the back of the grid.
2 Strikes - 10 Point Deduction & Grid Penalty - You will lost 10 points in the championship and you will be forced to start all heats - including the final - at the back of the grid.
3 Strikes - Disqualification - You will be disqualified from the championship and banned until the next season.

Room Settings
Driving Aids
- Prohibited apart from ABS
Tyre/Fuel Consumption - Normal
Visual Damage - On
Mechanical Damage - Light
Slipstream Strength - Weak
Penalties - Off
Boost - Off
Grip Reduction - Real
Race Finish Delay - 180 seconds
Tyre Restriction - Sports: Medium

Drivers

Super

Citroën Total - Citroën C4 WRC '08
Finland.png
jammy21 / GTP_Jammy
United%20Kingdom.png
The Stig Farmer / Chuck1551

Colin McRae Racing - Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi spec C Type RA RM '05
United%20States.png
Pinkintron / hellraiser-14
4. -OPEN-

BP Ford Abu Dhabi - Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08
none.png
sparkytooth / sparkytooth50001
6. -OPEN-

Ford Global Rallycross Team - Ford Focus Rally Car '99
United%20Kingdom.png
Katiegan / Katiegan
United%20Kingdom.png
SpeedyishOlly / SpeedyOLLY

Mitsubishi Team RALLIART - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03
United%20Kingdom.png
Holdenhsvgtr / AMD87 (1)
Canada.png
TheKitten / TheKitten__

Peugeot Global Rallycross Team - Peugeot 206 Rally Car '99
11. -OPEN-
12. -OPEN-

Subaru Global Rallycross Team - Subaru Impreza WRC 2008
United%20States.png
ELmarcotuff / ELMARCTUFF
United%20States.png
Whitlock9mm / RJ_Whitlock_9mm

Toyota Global Rallycross Team - Toyota Celica GT-Four Rally Car (ST205) '95
Canada.png
TheYaShoe / Ya-Shoe
United%20States.png
Stormtrooper217 / Stormtrooper2178

Limited

United%20States.png
ELmarcotuff / ELMARCTUFF - Honda Civic Type R (EP) '01 - Maziori Everest & French Blue
United%20Kingdom.png
The Stig Farmer / Chuck1551 - Audi quattro '82 - Mars Red & Stock Wheels
United%20Kingdom.png
Katiegan / Katiegan - Subaru Legacy B4 RSK '98 - Black Mica & French Blue
Finland.png
jammy21 / GTP_Jammy - Volkswagen Scirocco R '10 - Blue & Silver
Canada.png
TripleA5 / tripleA5 - Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST205) '98 - Adriatic Blue & Gunmetal Grey
Australia.png
TDZdave / TDZ-4-12-14-88 - Ford RS200 '84 - Blue & White
Portugal.png
Yeratel84 / Yeratel84 - Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85 - Gris Iceberg & Stock Wheels
Canada.png
TheKitten / TheKitten__ - Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi spec C '04 - White & Yellow
United%20States.png
Hei / JC18137 - Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI SPEC C TYPE RA '05 - Granada Black Pearl & Granada Black Pearl
United%20States.png
Stormtrooper217 / Stormtrooper2178 - Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 - Beige & Pumpkin Yellow
none.png
sparkytooth / sparkytooth50001 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96 - Orange & Blue
United%20States.png
Whitlock9mm / RJ_Whitlock_9mm - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96 - Black & Black
Canada.png
ITCC_Andrew / MrMelancholy15 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR P.P. '07 - Orange & Grey
14. -OPEN-
15. -OPEN-
16. -OPEN-

Part Time Drivers
United%20States.png
anonite / anonite / Citroën Total
Australia.png
TDZdave / TDZ-4-12-14-88 / BP Ford Abu Dhabi
United%20States.png
Jahgee1124 / Jahgee1124 / Limited - Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02 - Orange & Neon Yellow
United%20Kingdom.png
Mitch_Z06 / Mitch_Z06 / Toyota Global Rallycross Team
Brazil.png
NascarManiaco99 / GTP_Michelin9960 / Limited - Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STI Version '98 - Sonic Blue Mica & Gold
United%20States.png
Shoe67 / Shoe_67 / BP Ford Abu Dhabi
United%20Kingdom.png
ExTe / ExTe49 / BP Ford Abu Dhabi (Limited: Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STI Version '98 - Brilliant Yellow & Red) (1)
Australia.png
strider193 / strider193 / Colin McRae Racing
United%20Kingdom.png
SKIDMARX / LJG29 / Colin McRae Racing
United%20States.png
michrulejj / michrulejj / Subaru Global Rallycross Team
United%20States.png
JakobNascar88 / Jakob_Nascar88 / Citroen Total (Limited: Nissan Silvia spec-R AERO (S15) '02 - Brilliant Blue & Nighthawk Black Pearl)
Canada.png
TripleA5 / tripleA5 / Peugeot Global Rallycross Team
13. -OPEN-
14. -OPEN-
15. -OPEN-
16. -OPEN-

Race Schedule
  • Road Course - Daytona - January 12th
  • Special Stage Route 5 - January 26th
  • Eiger Nordwand W Trail - February 9th
  • Autumn Ring - March 9th
  • Côte d’Azur - March 23rd
  • Suzuka Circuit East Course - April 6th
  • Circuito de Madrid - May 4th
  • Tokyo R264 - May 25th
  • Eiger Nordwand G Trail - June 8th
  • London - June 22nd
  • Eiger Nordwand Short Track - July 27th
  • Cape Ring North - August 17th
  • Road Course - Indy - September 14th
  • Chamonix East - October 12th
  • Tsukuba Circuit - November 2nd
  • Toscana - November 16th[/URL]

Championship Standings

Super

Limited

Contructor

Registration Form

Super

GTP Username:
PSN Username:
Nationality (optional):
Team:

Limited

GTP Username:
PSN Username:
Nationality (optional):
Car:
Body/Wheel Colour:

Last edited:
Part-time for Toyota, please.

Are modifications (such as engine upgrades) allowed? I don't see anything regarding that.

PART TIME CAMPAIGN- Stormtrooper217 / Stormtrooper2178 / Super Class / Toyota Corolla Rally Car '98

Part-time for Toyota, please.

Are modifications (such as engine upgrades) allowed? I don't see anything regarding that.

PART TIME CAMPAIGN- Stormtrooper217 / Stormtrooper2178 / Super Class / Toyota Corolla Rally Car '98

In the Super class, tuning is allowed up to 560pp, so yes, upgrades are allowed. :)

So, Mitsubishi is not going to race in their famous Lancer Evos and instead in a fantasy Tarmac WRC? And Toyota only in a Corolla when they also raced the ST185 and ST205 WRCs? :(

So, Mitsubishi is not going to race in their famous Lancer Evos and instead in a fantasy Tarmac WRC? And Toyota only in a Corolla when they also raced the ST185 and ST205 WRCs? :(

Yes, because this is rallycross, not rally. I used cars that would most likely/currently do run in rallycross.

You mean rallycross as in Travis Pastrana in X-Games? *Shivers* None of my WRC cars are touching city tarmac. Kinda like putting a lion in the city, doesn't belong. Good luck on finding people, excuse my disapproval of Rallycross, comes from being a long fan of WRC.

TDZdave/TDZ-4-12-14-88/ FordWRC/ Part time-Reserve, time differences, I will make it where I can,

Good luck on finding people, excuse my disapproval of Rallycross, comes from being a long fan of WRC.
You mad.

Part time (I share a ps3) >.>
GTP - anonite
PSN - anonite
Super Class
Citroën C4 WRC '08

You mean rallycross as in Travis Pastrana in X-Games? *Shivers* None of my WRC cars are touching city tarmac. Kinda like putting a lion in the city, doesn't belong. Good luck on finding people, excuse my disapproval of Rallycross, comes from being a long fan of WRC.

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/28082556.jpg

I'm interested. However, seeing as Super Cars are all factory teams and no privateers then it will have to be limited cars for me. Can I get back to you about which car as I need to do some testing first.

I'm interested. However, seeing as Super Cars are all factory teams and no privateers then it will have to be limited cars for me. Can I get back to you about which car as I need to do some testing first.

Of course! Just make sure you're done testing by January 12th! ;) :P

So... are you part-time or reserve? Or both?

:lol: both, I'mnot going to fully commit myself to something so far in the "future" I don't know how work is going to fall for me next year yet,

:lol: both, I'mnot going to fully commit myself to something so far in the "future" I don't know how work is going to fall for me next year yet,

Ah, alright then, fair enough. :P

GTP:ELMARCOTUFF, PSN:ELMARCTUFF, group: super car, Car: 08 Subaru impreza wrc

Okay. I'll keep my eyes posted. just trying to decide between two cars at the moment. You say coupes are allowed so is it okay using the road going version of the Ford RS200 in limited Class?

RichieTeamBreed
Okay. I'll keep my eyes posted. just trying to decide between two cars at the moment. You say coupes are allowed so is it okay using the road going version of the Ford RS200 in limited Class?

Ever since dirt 2 I have despised the rs200

Last edited:

Yes, the RS200 is allowed in the Limited class. :)

About the starting times, if I can make all of those races (remember, I'm part of GTP NASCAR) I may switch to be a full-time driver. The only reason I signed up to be a part-time driver was since I didn't know what times the races would start and if they interfere with the other racing series I participate in, I won't be able to race in this series.

They usually race at 4:00 PM EST to 8:00 PM EST (depending on how long the race is), so I vote for a 2:00 PM EST starting time, with the lobby opening 30 minutes to an hour earlier.

Poll is up. It's a multiple choice poll, so you can choose as many or as little times as you want.

Crap, voted for the wrong time. Meant to vote for 18-19 GMT and 19-20 GMT. :ouch:

Still wouldn't mind the race being held at the time I voted for, though.

I'm interested in signing up. Here's my details :

GTP Name : RichieTeamBreed / PSN Name : Richie_TeamBreed / Class : Limited / Car : Subaru Impreza WRX STi '07 (Hatchback) / Car & Wheel Colour : Fluro Orange + Fluro Green

I'd also be interested in doing a guest drive at some point in the Citroen C4 in Super Class if that's okay? Cheers.

I Am Yellow / guto013 / Super / Citroën C4 WRC '08

Full time. If I'm unable to make all the races I might change to part time though.

I'm interested in signing up. Here's my details :

GTP Name : RichieTeamBreed / PSN Name : Richie_TeamBreed / Class : Limited / Car : Subaru Impreza WRX STi '07 (Hatchback) / Car & Wheel Colour : Fluro Orange + Fluro Green

I'd also be interested in doing a guest drive at some point in the Citroen C4 in Super Class if that's okay? Cheers.

GTP name: TripleA5
PSN:tripleA5
Class: super class
Car: Peugeot 206 rally car

I Am Yellow / guto013 / Super / Citroën C4 WRC '08

Full time. If I'm unable to make all the races I might change to part time though.

Added you all to the list!

Richie, I added you as a reserve for Citroën, is that alright? :)

Latest Posts

Back