GTP Le Mans Prototype Series : Season 4 Complete

• Thread starter bermudakid
  • 3,175 comments

Best time to race saturdays (qualifying still starts 30 mins before)

• other!?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's a free slot with the 787B, BK, lol.

It's just golfer who's being a über-homme, maybe we should decide for him which car, because it's his 4th car now...

Where is that list of cars that people wanted to sign up for......

I don't like the 5 speed, and if razor is back he will be in the 787b for sure

He said he would be back in the 787B, but with 3-man teams, you know...
--

The list... I think I can remember most of it..

BMW: Tissimo, Jake, (BK)
787B: bombe32, (Razor)
908: Page, mu
GT-ONE: Peter, Seth, (Drum)
Bentley: (Drum), (golfer)
Audi: Tom, Adam, Jamman, (BK), (golfer)

N/A: Mike, Mike, Mav, Sylar, potential new guys

The BMW isn't slow at all, the 908 have proved to be quite competitive as well before, so I don't think there are too much of a difference. Although I am fearing for the 908 that its setup is no longer as good as it used to be.I know that Jake at Nurb was faster with the BMW than with his Bentley yesterday.

I'm not complaining or anything but I've only done well with the 908 in the rain. Off the top of my head, I can only remember one good race in the dry for the 908, at Laguna Seca S3 when Jamman won and I was 30+ seconds behind and came 2nd. :)

I'm not complaining or anything but I've only done well with the 908 in the rain. Off the top of my head, I can only remember one good race in the dry for the 908, at Laguna Seca S3 when Jamman won and I was 30+ seconds behind and came 2nd. :)

They were the good times :D
--

Just to note though golfer has only started to get interested in the Audi since this morning. So I dunno why BK is giving up a possible drive in it, because that's now golfers 4th car he wants to be in.

Its fine, I pick what people show no real interest in. First it was the 05 Audi when everyone wanted the 908.. then the speed 8 when everyone wanted gt-ones. Now ill take the BMW or something else

Wow I just noticed that Tissimo is from Melbourne Florida. I used to live there in like 1999/2000. I was attending Suntree Elementary at the time, lol.

jakegirard
Wow I just noticed that Tissimo is from Melbourne Florida. I used to live there in like 1999/2000. I was attending Suntree Elementary at the time, lol.

I'm gonna just show up one day, I want to see his Supra! !! !! EKK. My favorite car ever

You guys are testing and I'm nowhere to be found? Let me know when youre doing this so I can join in. I'd like a set up for the Toyota, guess I'll go to page 1.

Haha, small world.
I'm gonna just show up one day, I want to see his Supra! !! !! EKK. My favorite car ever

Come on down, or one day I'll head up that way.
Are you planning on hitting up the Daytona 24hr?

Haha, small world.

Come on down, or one day I'll head up that way.
Are you planning on hitting up the Daytona 24hr?

yea , i go every year but thats not till january

i have revised this

S- Team
1. Maverick
2. LRvegasRacer

A-Team Rank (Veterans)
1. Jake
2. Jamm
3. Bombe
4. Mu
5. Tissimo
6. Razor
7. BermudaKID
8. Mike46and2
9. Golfer
10. Mikethehockey

B-Team ( Rookie Season)
1. Tom
2. Freshseth
3. Amf
4. Drum
5. Peter
6. Kirk
7. spartyfan

Car Class Rankings
Class 1+: 2001 Audi R8
Class 1 : 2003 Bentley Speed; 2005 Audi R8; 1999 Toyota GT-One;
Class 2 : 1991 Mazda 787B; 2010 Peugeot 908 HDi; 1999 BMW V12 LMR; 19XX? Peugeot 905
Class 3 : 2005 Pescarolo C60 Hybrid; 2004 Pescarolo GV5
Class 4 : 2006 Audi R10 TDi; 2003 Pescarolo C60

Last edited:
yea , i go every year but thats not till january

i have revised this

S- Team
1. Maverick
2. LRvegasRacer

A-Team Rank (Veterans)
1. Jake
2. Jamm
3. Bombe
4. Mu
5. Tissimo
6. Razor
7. BermudaKID
8. Mike46and2
9. Golfer
10. Mikethehockey

B-Team ( Rookie Season)
1. Tom
2. Freshseth
3. Amf
4. Drum
5. Peter
6. Kirk
7. spartyfan

LRvegasracer S-team? Don't get me wrong the guys fast but he's nowhere near Mav.

Plus I think the 3 series champions (still here) should be S-team to make it more even :sly:

LRvegasracer S-team? Don't get me wrong the guys fast but he's nowhere near Mav.

Plus I think the 3 series champions (still here) should be S-team to make it more even :sly:

how many times have you raced with him??? hes not really in the series and hes faster than everyone else hear, besides mav and the 3 series champions are 1 2 & 3 in a row

He's near Mav sometimes, and not others. I was able to beat him at Fuji in the night series, I haven't beaten Mav in an hour long race since the first couple races we did months ago.

BTW, what will the preseason track be? Daytona?

I'm assuming the season tracks will be Indy, Laguna, Suzuka, Spa, Nurb, and La Sarthe?

how many times have you raced with him??? hes not really in the series and hes faster than everyone else hear, besides mav and the 3 series champions are 1 2 & 3 in a row

Quite a few. I remember a 10 lap race at SSR5 I had. I won that and it was close between us throughout. I actually has to come back from a crash which dropped me 6 seconds behind me. Which is what I mean. I'm never close to Mav for example :lol:

anyways hes fast.

* im thinking daytona will be a regular season round. Maybe indy will get bumped to pre-season

* Also working on that S5 thread i promised like 3 weeks ago

Last edited:
I like Daytona Road. Although Indy has grown on me during the last two seasons.

Btw are we allowed to post in the season 5 thread yet?

I like Daytona Road. Although Indy has grown on me during the last two seasons.

Btw are we allowed to post in the season 5 thread yet?

you can post whereever you want, just keep it on topic and related to S5

Just saying, Mav and I have had some really close racing already, at least until I make a mistake and crash. :lol:

razor here just passing thru giving update up my ps3 issues, well apparently my power cord went bad and been raping all the ps3 i got repaired (4 ps3 since april). so this time i should be getting my ps3 back with new power cord by next week so hopefully nothing else goes wrong in the future. oh yeh when i get back ill be using the 787 no doubt ;)

razor here just passing thru giving update up my ps3 issues, well apparently my power cord went bad and been raping all the ps3 i got repaired (4 ps3 since april). so this time i should be getting my ps3 back with new power cord by next week so hopefully nothing else goes wrong in the future. oh yeh when i get back ill be using the 787 no doubt ;)

Razor, new thread in case you missed it.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6227493

Back