GTP Proper Stance thread. Read First Post. (Merged)

Love this car mainly use it to drift but its a pretty good cruising car.
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_9.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_13.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_16.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_15.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_11.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_10.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_14.jpg

How do some of you get that perfect fitment? Looks like people are able to use spacers, did I miss something, haven't played the game in a while..

Can someone help me do I hellaflush look for my car, I do not really know how to make your wheels closer to the fenders.

Can someone help me do I hellaflush look for my car, I do not really know how to make your wheels closer to the fenders.

Most cases it's modding, which will get you banned, so there's really not a point.

However, something like this is just from getting it close to proper fitment and then slamming on the brakes or turning/moving with a soft suspension- with a high shutter speed it can look motionless and therefore properly sitted.

SALM.jpg

Unless they add spacers, custom fenders, and what-not (highly unlikely), perfect stance, lip and all, it is probably not going to be possible.

Most cases it's modding, which will get you banned, so there's really not a point.

However, something like this is just from getting it close to proper fitment and then slamming on the brakes or turning/moving with a soft suspension- with a high shutter speed it can look motionless and therefore properly sitted.

View attachment 232503

Unless they add spacers, custom fenders, and what-not (highly unlikely), perfect stance, lip and all, it is probably not going to be possible.
So there is totally no way of making a suspension for a car that will make it look like hellaflush.

So there is totally no way of making a suspension for a car that will make it look like hellaflush.
Yes, based onexperimentation and many other people's photos, stuff like these images is not possible in game without hacking. Or without going hellafail.

mr2_turbo_widebody_stanced_130807.jpg
modp_1009_02_o+aggressive_wheel_offset+wheels.jpg
chris_mk4_jetta_03.jpg

Città delle Arti e delle Scienze (notte)_10.jpg
Eiger Nordwand - Circuito corto_5.jpg
Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_4.jpg
Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_6.jpg
Circuito de la Sierra_4.jpg
BMW M1 1.jpg
BMW M1 3.jpg
Chevrolet Nova SS 3.jpg
Chevrolet Nova SS 4.jpg
Honda Civic Type R 1.jpg
Honda Civic Type R 2.jpg
Honda Civic Type R 3.jpg
Special Stage Route 5_4.jpg
Special Stage Route 5_6.jpg

I tried to be as various as possible :) Let me know what you think, critiques are accepted, but don't get mad if I don't agree with you:tup:

Back