GTP Spec Miata Racing Series : Season 1 Complete; Season 2 Soon!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 2,295 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting ready to do a mega test session of 10 different model Miatas. I have them all setup to the same PP level with identical drivetrain mods and all I can say is the differences among the cars is staggering, even if it is just on paper. Now to see what the lap times prove.

Turbo, I have everything in a spreadsheet and just need to fill in the lap time info and a few other items. I will send it over to you when I finish. Any preference on the test track or the number of laps to average? I was thinking Tsukuba and I was going to run 10 laps per car, throwing out the two fastest and two slowest laps.

or

FlyinMiata_logo.gif

Well I'm very very very interested in joining this

When can we expect the list of allowable modifications , and where do I sign up for this ? are there practice sessions while the actual season is down where I can join just for fun

It was crazy but I have finished... the first part of the testing. Not sure if part two is necessary as the current results are pretty conclusive. I'll send over the info tomorrow but as it looks right now it appears a 1.6 NB is quite a bit faster than all NA models, including 1.8 NAs. 1.8 NBs are rocketships compared to everything else.

Uhm, isn't this supposed to be in the Online racing series portion of the forums?

Maybe we need an archive for these old Online racing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back