GTP_WRS Fanatec Porsche Carrera Wheel Contest

• Thread starter EDK
  • 41 comments
Ren
Or should I just not participate as I would use the wheel?

Feel free to participate in the WRS portion, but I've already stated no DFGT, don't want to add another layer with the age or wear level. :P

Is that so? I thought that the DFP & DFGT were identical in terms of ffb and it was just the additional in race assists that set them apart?

No, the internals for the wheel and pedals are all updated. Much quieter operation, and improved pedal pots for the DFGT. The DFP has a lot of gear backlash that just is not there with the DFGT. Not to say it's perfect, but it's much better than the DFP.

I received 2 entries before the deadline.

GTP_orsche submitted a 2:11.874. Subject to replay verification, he wins the grand prize Fanatec Porsche Carrera Wheel. Seems appropriate to me. ;)

GTP_OnlyMe submitted a 2:14.600 and wins an annual Premium membership. (Also subject to replay verification).

Congrats, guys. 👍

:cheers:
Kevin

Yaaay !! My first ever podium in a GT5P event.... ....and I'm still dead last :sly:

Just kiddin' off course. Congrats to GTP_orsche. There's no way I could've beaten you, so the wheel is going to the right person! Hope you enjoy it very much! 👍👍

Thanks to EDK for setting up this contest. I'm very happy with the premium membership!

Here's my replay:

Attachments

• GTP_OnlyMe WRS100.zip
    109.5 KB · Views: 49
Congrats to GTPorsche for the win, and to Only for taking the silver :)
All we need to do now is wait and see how soon the Porsche guy will advance thru the (new) divisions while using his new weapon 👍

Here is my replay. Thanks for holding this contest. Really looking forward to receiving my wheel.

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    114.9 KB · Views: 55
It seems like I missed something..

Well deserved win GTPorche 👍 👍

I saw a possible 0.6 seconds in the first 2 sectors.
But I would have needed a miracle to catch you to be honest.

MadMax

Congratulations to GTPorsche and Bart for winning.

I thought more people would have tried this competition to win the wheel.

So, when is the competition for the PS3 slim for those that don't have one? :sly:

Again, great job to the OLR Administration. 👍

Both laps are clean and green. 👍

Well done to both of you guys to keep the F430 under control and on the tarmac.

I feel badly for you guys with the techniques you have to use for throttle control.

I'll get Bart's Premo taken care of now, and will link up with Porsche for shipping details.

yes please! congatulations for your win and have fun with your new toy!

jealousy sure is a cruel mistress...

Back