GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 132 : Trial Time!

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 252 comments
I just sent one to Ron 👍

The car I'm sending already has this setup on it, which is the one I'm currently using:

picture.php

Ok, thanks for the heads up. Anyone else need one, I can send after the reset in about 30 mins.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, but I also have one I can send.:)

Baron, Caine, and Lou still need the car. I'll send to Caine in 5min.

Joe, Daniel, Patrick, thank you for covering the rest. :)

--
EDIT: Car sent to Caine.

Chris, thanks for the tune! :cheers:

And thanks Praiano for your tips about the tune I linked to. 👍

Last edited:

Joe, Daniel, Patrick, thank you for covering the rest. :)

--
EDIT: Car sent to Caine.

Chris, thanks for the tune! :cheers:

And thanks Praiano for your tips about the tune I linked to. 👍

I sent FR to Baron, I don't know Lou's PS3 account name. Anyway whoever responds I can send to. GTP_Patrick1 is the PS3 name to send to.

segovia
Baron, just send me an FR now, I can send you one in 30 minutes.

EDIT: after oil change, it's 294hp, so it must have been from the OCD.

Won't be home for about 3 hours yet. Not sure if I'll get around to firing up the ol' ps3 tonight.

I'll probably respond to Patrick's fr since it's already waiting. Thanks Patrick.

Wow, that's a beauty, Chris. 👍

--
And thanks Christophe for replacing the wrong car on the LB with this cool photo:
car_trial_celica_ssii_zzt231_03.jpg

Last edited:
So the trick is to watch a movie, fall asleep on the sofa for a bit, then have a coffee and another blast round...

Lost a tenth or so off my best 3rd sector and half a tenth in sector 1 so its that 2 tenths...

patrick19602005
I sent FR to Baron, I don't know Lou's PS3 account name. Anyway whoever responds I can send to. GTP_Patrick1 is the PS3 name to send to.

Accepted fr, thank you.

Gravitron

Hey mate, im fine borrowing the 3D3 car, as im not sure how many runs I'll be able to make at this. I've been accepted now onto the friends list now.
Cheers,

Damn, I thought I had this car but I do not, I have the Celica TRD sports M ZZT231 which appears to be a subtle difference from the car required :(

Edit : I do have one! I am blind!

Last edited:

Rubbish sector two. Seen 27.8s in my first hour on this. Last sector is frustrating!

I need to search through my garages but I'm reasonably sure I have this. Combo seems like a blast.

Can I be added on the list of folks to get a car, wanted to try the combo first before requesting a car given my no show for the last two weeks :) using a borrowed car but its frustrating having to retune every time I borrow the car, :cheers:

If anyone on my friend list could send me this car, I would dupe it and send it right back.

If anyone on my friend list could send me this car, I would dupe it and send it right back.
Thought you were on my friends list once, but not. I would have sent you the car under those condition's.

Had the car, and already broken in by some miracle. Nice change after bumping into walls a lot last week...

You will have it in a few minutes.:)
Also no reason to send it back I am good.👍

Manu, I sent you a friend request, if no one else gets to it I will sent it after reset.

Last edited:
You will have it in a few minutes.:)

Manu, I sent you a friend request, if no one else gets to it I will sent it after reset.

If already send one to Manu

It only has new rims, don't know if it is allowed?

Put me on the list for a GTP_3D3_C or GTP_3D3Racing car. If anyone else has one sitting around let me know and I'll send a FR when I get home.

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Back