GTP_WRS : New Drivers and Promotions.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,512 comments
Yea im new to using the forums so its a learning thing for me i try not to mess up just yell at me if i do im new and trying to learn

If you want to learn use punctuation, sentence structure, capital letters and avoid text speak. It's that simple.

This is an international forum that welcomes non native English members. Using proper grammar helps and beyond that is required by the site. The only thing it takes is a little extra effort when you post.

Yes, I'm new to using the forums so it's a learning thing for me. I try not to mess up, just yell at me if I do! I'm new and trying to learn.

I fixed that for you....you really need to pay attention to the AUP. The mods are all really great guys and very patient but repeat offending will get you into hot water.

Welcome to the WRS and I hope you have as much fun here as I have 👍

Edit: Oops, @WRP001 beat me to it.

Last edited:
If you want to learn use punctuation, sentence structure, capital letters and avoid text speak. It's that simple.

This is an international forum that welcomes non native English members. Using proper grammar helps and beyond that is required by the site. The only thing it takes is a little extra effort when you post.

Right i understand its not that hard easy with computer then phone im just not use to it or good at the whole english subject thats my weak point but what if i keep it like this everything good beside not using periods and all my sentence are run on

Right i understand its not that hard easy with computer then phone i'm just not use to it or good at the whole english subject that's my weak point but what if i keep it like this everything good beside not using periods and all my sentence are run on

Ok i read the AUP and i didn't know about it before i'm try use best grammer i can and make sure all my stuff is straight before i post it one thing is the AUP doesn't say we have use peroids just captial letter and good grammer so hopefully i be good cause i can work with that.Thank you guys for helping me aslong i use computer i'm better off then using my phone.

Stop posting from your phone, then. :rolleyes:

Right I understand it's not that hard. Easy with computer then phone I'm just not used to it or good at the whole English subject, that's my weak point. But what if I keep it like this ...I give up...

EDIT: Your posts will continue to be deleted if you don't at least put a decent effort in.

Last edited:
I shouldn't say anything on here anymore then. I don't know how i'm going get that prefect. I have think more about how type then what to type. I'm trying to understand I just feel dumb this wasn't my best subject. I'm going have a hard time with using periods and commas cause I don't know how to use them right. I'm sorry I really wanna be apart of this website and not get on your'e guys bad side.

I shouldn't say anything on here anymore then. I don't know how i'm going get that prefect. I have think more about how type then what to type. I'm trying to understand I just feel dumb this wasn't my best subject. I'm going have a hard time with using periods and commas cause I don't know how to use them right. I'm sorry I really wanna be apart of this website and not get on your'e guys bad side.
This post is perfectly acceptable. We all post from our phones, and make occasional mistakes.

I made all of these from my phone yesterday -

EDK
Do you have an archived game save? I've seen them get corrupted.

Either way, maybe backup your save to USB, then try starting fresh, to see if problem persists. Probably still less time consuming than an hdd format.

Also did not see if you mentioned deleting and reinstalling game data, would try that as well, before anything with hard drive.

EDK
Just back up your current save to USB, then delete it of your ps3. That will let you start fresh on your current account. If that's not the problem, you can restore save from your USB.

Might even try new game data before the save. Go into game data utility on xmb, gt6, press triangle in folder and select delete. Will take the time to download updates and install game again.

EDK
You can choose whatever psn you would like to use.

Needs to be the same for both combos, and match the text in your submission.

EDK
No, we need comic relief in here, keep it up.

EDK
sorry.

You'll notice the guys I pointed out have participated a LOT.

No offense intended toward the rest of you.

It is rather a pain to post via phone. Thats where 100% of my posts come from and I find myself getting frustrated when trying to make corrections. The mobile site has a terrible delay and trying to put the cursor at the exact point of an error is all but impossible. I sometimes find myself just deleting the post and reevaluating if what I need to say is worth it. if you need to quote someone, it becomes a copy and paste affair.

I honestly wish they still had the app. (Look Kevin, I made one of them pear o graphic things I keep hearin about!)

Reactions: EDK
I've mainly posted using my PS3, but I've been using my phone more recently and it's like some beautiful dream. Delay? I once had to wait a minute for my PS3 to finish typing out a few dozen words! :lol:

I just wish I could figure out how to get the desktop layout on my phone. I hate mobile layouts on any site, and I'm on my phone 98.463% of the time.

Doubt you'll find a way to do that Baron. The way the site works is such that it's not looking for a specific device types and pushing pages specifically designed for the device so much as dynamically rendering one set of pages according to the screen resolution of the device it's displaying on. Bottom line, there isn't different sites per device type as in a lot of web sites so you can't route to a "desktop" version. The only way to get the desktop view is to kid the site that your screen is bigger than it really is and even if you do that the user experience would be pretty bad I suspect.

Edit : Found > this < from Jordan

Last edited:
Hi I'm new to GTP, been reading as a guest for a few months before now.

I'm based in the UK and have been hooked on GT ever since the original debuted (how things have changed since then eh!) I think I still own every copy come to think of it. :confused:

I've sent my replays and got the initial acceptance, just hoping they're clean and quick! I made the mistake of copying the example PSN ID and not amending it to mine first time I sent the message but then edited it straight away - don't suppose a mod could check it went through ok for me please? :bowdown:

Looking forward to racing with clean racers, providing I can keep up of course!

Ben

Woo! Anxiously awaiting the preliminary results in a few hours.
Thanks again for all the work, Mods, and thanks again for being so welcoming to the newcomers.

Always pay attention to the guys behind the curtain :D

Nah, the Willow Springs one was stressful.

Anyway, hello to everyone here. Name's RacingOtaku86, but you can call me Racing. I also submitted my replays a few days ago, and now I wonder where I will be placed as a result. This is my first time in the WRS, so be patient with me with this. Some of you know me from elsewhere in the forums, and I say hello!

Latest Posts

Back