GTP_WRS-Online : Special IV - 2014 WRS F3[D3] British Grand Prix - July 4-6

I will open a practice room later today and post the lobby number. Nice time @skyline1683 . My best is 2 07 2, I might get to the high 06s.
  • Practice 1: Thursday @ 12:00 PM Pacific | 3:00 PM Eastern | 19:00 PM GMT
Thanks I'm just itching to knockout qualification as I'm always competitive on silverstone
I'm pretty sure there's another 0.3 to come with out using any slipstream a sub 2:05 maybe possible in the race on low fuel with a bit of slip stream

If anybody still need setup (other than PASM's alien tune :) ) here's mine. I did with it today's practice in free run few 2:06.xxx laps.

Suspension
-rh: 40 / 40
-sr: 16,00 / 20,00
-damp. comp : 3 / 4
-damp. ext: 5 / 6
-arb: 3 / 4
-camber: 1,0 / 0,2
-toe: -0,20 / 0,10
-bb: 3 / 7

Transmission
-set in this order
-final: 4300
-max speed: 200 km/h
-1 : 2309
-2 : 1780
-3 : 1366
-4 : 1100
-5 : 0910
-final : 3200

LSD
-8 / 23 / 12

Body
-df: 560 / 740

Practice room open my first time so can't make any promises :D
Will be here for an hour or so
1472-6118-3787-3249-9414

Room closed

Last edited:
Fun driving with you today....gonna be a GREAT

Yes that was fun, sloppy, drifting fun :D
Tried Bart's tune with a tad more downforce at the rear. Makes for a much less hairy ride at the turns, maybe more suitable for slow guys like us...

Hey guys. I'd love to join, but I fear I may have left it too late. Is this the case or can you fast track the registry qually thing. I'm off to work and won't be back home till after 1am so if needs be I can do it then.

I've read and clearly understood all rules and if accepted my only aim is not to Finnish last.

Also I notice ill be a reserve driver. Please find it in your hearts to make room for us reserve-ists.

Hey guys. I'd love to join, but I fear I may have left it too late. Is this the case or can you fast track the registry qually thing. I'm off to work and won't be back home till after 1am so if needs be I can do it then.

I've read and clearly understood all rules and if accepted my only aim is not to Finnish last.

Also I notice ill be a reserve driver. Please find it in your hearts to make room for us reserve-ists.

Although I can't vouch for him, he entered the practice room I set up yesterday, and he was polite enough to ask for permission to practice there, telling me he had seen the thread here.
He was pulling 2.09-2.08 by the way, then the room got invaded, guy driving a Pescarolo, blasting Van Halen on his mic...:mad:
I really need some advice on how to set up rooms, any thread I could resort to fellas??
I won't be there for practice today, doctors appointment set up ages ago...

Although I can't vouch for him, he entered the practice room I set up yesterday, and he was polite enough to ask for permission to practice there, telling me he had seen the thread here.
He was pulling 2.09-2.08 by the way, then the room got invaded, guy driving a Pescarolo, blasting Van Halen on his mic...:mad:
I really need some advice on how to set up rooms, any thread I could resort to fellas??
I won't be there for practice today, doctors appointment set up ages ago...

The easiest way to set up the room to mimic the race settings, is go to page one of the race thread, and put in exactly what you see we will use for the race. The one thing you will want to change for the practice is number of laps, as you may want to run some practice races of 5 laps or so.

Below is what we will use for the F3 race.

Room Settings
  • Room comment: GTP_WRS F3[D3] British GP
  • Room type: Race for Real
  • Fixed Room Host: No
  • Max Number of Participants: 16 per lounge
  • Race Quality: Standard
  • Voice Chat Quality: Standard
  • Course Settings
    • Course: Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
    • Laps: 40 + 1 Formation Lap
    • Weather: None
    • Surface Water at Race Start: 0%
    • Time: 13:00
    • Time Progression: 3
    Race Settings
    • Hold Races Automatically: Disabled
    • Start Type: F1 Style Formation Lap w/ Standing Start
    • Grid Order: Fastest First
    • Boost: Off
    • Penalty: Off
    • Tyre Wear/ Fuel Consumption: Very Fast
    • Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
    • Minimum Number of Pit Stops: 0
    • Require Tire Type Change: Off
    • Race Finish Delay: 180 Seconds
    • Visible Damage: Off
    • Mechanical Damage: Light
    • Slipstream Strength: Weak
    • Pits: Unrestricted
    Car Selection Method
    • Make: Senna
    • Model: WSR 1983
    • Car Selection Method: Garage -> Manufacturers -> Senna
    • Car Filters: Filter by Make -> Manufacturers -> Senna
    • PP Limit: 559 PP
    • Max Power Limit: 172 HP
    • Minimum Weight: 455 kg
    • Drivetrain: MR
    • Tires: Racing Hard (R1)
    • Nitrous: N/A
    • Vehicle Tuning: Allowed

The easiest way to set up the room to mimic the race settings, is go to page one of the race thread, and put in exactly what you see we will use for the race. The one thing you will want to change for the practice is number of laps, as you may want to run some practice races of 5 laps or so.

Below is what we will use for the F3 race.

Room Settings
  • Room comment: GTP_WRS F3[D3] British GP
  • Room type: Race for Real
  • Fixed Room Host: No
  • Max Number of Participants: 16 per lounge
  • Race Quality: Standard
  • Voice Chat Quality: Standard
  • Course Settings
    • Course: Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
    • Laps: 40 + 1 Formation Lap
    • Weather: None
    • Surface Water at Race Start: 0%
    • Time: 13:00
    • Time Progression: 3
    Race Settings
    • Hold Races Automatically: Disabled
    • Start Type: F1 Style Formation Lap w/ Standing Start
    • Grid Order: Fastest First
    • Boost: Off
    • Penalty: Off
    • Tyre Wear/ Fuel Consumption: Very Fast
    • Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
    • Minimum Number of Pit Stops: 0
    • Require Tire Type Change: Off
    • Race Finish Delay: 180 Seconds
    • Visible Damage: Off
    • Mechanical Damage: Light
    • Slipstream Strength: Weak
    • Pits: Unrestricted
    Car Selection Method
    • Make: Senna
    • Model: WSR 1983
    • Car Selection Method: Garage -> Manufacturers -> Senna
    • Car Filters: Filter by Make -> Manufacturers -> Senna
    • PP Limit: 559 PP
    • Max Power Limit: 172 HP
    • Minimum Weight: 455 kg
    • Drivetrain: MR
    • Tires: Racing Hard (R1)
    • Nitrous: N/A
    • Vehicle Tuning: Allowed

Thanks Patrick, was trying to do that yesterday but somehow I couldn't do the car selection thing

With the Registry still closed we are taking select interested drivers as a one-time thing for this race, as long as we have some evidence of their driving ability. Since you were with us last year, we can probably get you in. But I'm not the final word on that as I'll be on the road this weekend, it will be up to @PASM and @Allibubba99 to get you in.

If you are host you can kick people out of the room. It's annoying to get off the track and do it, but it's better than having some jackasses take over the room.

I will set up a room soon (10 or 15 mins earlier than scheduled), I may be out for a while but will be back. Friday Practice #2 @ 12:00 PM Pacific | 3:00 PM Eastern | 19:00 PM GMT

Looking forward to the practice session, had to miss yesterday because I had a race on Suzuka with the Suzuki GSX-R/4

Lobby CLOSED FOR QUALIFYING

Do not enter room until I reply in this thread, Thank you!!

Al

Room is open. Good qualifying Friday!

Last edited:
I did some good testting for tomorrows Qualifying and also tries some strategies wich I could use.
To bad I only could test for one hour but it was fruitfull.

If the qualifying and race is "friends only." Who will be hosting so I can add them before it'll be to late. :)

Sent FR's to everyone on the sign up list who wasn't on my friends list yet.

Back