GTP_WRS Week 01 : Official Results (GT5P)

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 68 comments
Ok, I am going to try this again.

Here it is zipped up from the usb root.

I don't know why those show up as links instead of attachments... I have put attachments in posts before without this problem. You can download from the links (using firefox).

I checked GTP_Z28's replay. Correct specs, correct time, clean laps.👍

Fixed by Sphinx.

Attachments

• GTP_Im_Sorry_WRS_week_01_BCUS98158-RPLY2-F098.zip
    143.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
All requested replays are posted within the deadline. 👍

And till now all green 👍👍

Just 2 to go.

GTP_CIVIC-R post 59
GTP_Im_Sorry post 61

What do you have to do with the files when someone has posted them to be able to view them?

You need to unzip them to a USB drive with nothing else on it. You need to ensure once you've put the replay onto the USB the folder structure looks like this:

PS3 --> SAVEDATA --> <<...replay folder...>> --> <<...replay files...>>

Then when you insert your USB drive into the PS3 and view it from the Main PS window, you will see the replay, simply copy it and it will paste it in the replay section. When you next go into GT5p you will be able to view the replay 👍

Doesn't work if the USB drive has other things on it? Because mine always has the software folders for the USB drive on it anyway. Can't really remove them...

Doesn't work if the USB drive has other things on it? Because mine always has the software folders for the USB drive on it anyway. Can't really remove them...

My USB drive has tons of stuff on it, I just clean out the PS3/SAVEDATA/ directory. I then unzip the downloaded replays (usually to the desktop) and move the Bxxxxxx directory into the PS3/SAVEDATA/ directory on the USB. I then put the USB drive into the PS3 and copy and view. I have seen the 'corrupted data' error a couple of times, might have been because I was trying to view a PAL save.

All requested replays are posted within the deadline. 👍

And till now all green 👍👍

Just 2 to go.

GTP_CIVIC-R post 59
GTP_Im_Sorry post 61

Two NTSC replays are still waiting to reviewed.

It is always cool if some one gives the green flag sign to your replay.
So for those already green,a chance to return the favour.👍

Two NTSC replays are still waiting to reviewed.

It is always cool if some one gives the green flag sign to your replay.
So for those already green,a chance to return the favour.👍

I'll check them out this morning.

--------------
Edit:
GTP_Im_Sorry checks out ok
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Civic-R is not NTSC, so I can't view it, but replay data shows that it was run in standard mode.
rflagnv1.gif

If someone with PAL wants to verify GTP_Civic-R, it would be helpful.

Last edited:
My fault Vaxen,thought GTP_CIVIC-R was NTSC.

I checked the replay and yes,unfortunately GTP_CIVIV-R used standard and is taken out of the results.

In that case we have a new div.5 winner GTP_Nuclearfire

cheers mate.

Week 01 is official now.👍

Back