GTP_WRS Week 01 : Official Results (GT5P)

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 68 comments
We've already declared the winner for your division (subject to verification). To adjust the division and the overall results table now to cater for your error means taking the win away from the driver who did everything right and declaring a new winner who didn't.

Lap time submission is the most important part of OLR.

Ok no probs.

Dissapointing, but hey theres always the next round.

That blister on my thumb hurts even more now!

Replay:

EDIT - Replay from GTP_Tzayad is clean.

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    140.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Here's my replay:

Attachments

• GTP_Denur_WRS01.zip
    135.1 KB · Views: 7
I checked GTP_Vaxen's replay but didn't verify the settings, only that is was a clean run (which it was), before I got called away from the PS3. I can check the settings tonight if no one else has before I get home.

Congrats for all that have participated! I think that it was a really nice event.
I have to explain my thanks to Stotty for the setup, without it I couldn't do my times.
My times were:

Lap#1: 1'20.517
Lap#2: 1'07.106
Lap#3: 1'07.638

Here my replay.
View attachment GTP_nani180 WRS01.rar

I've checked GTP_Denur's replay and it's clean. 👍 Denur, what a damned Cervo at the 3rd lap! :lol: You've lost some time because you had to dodge it at the last corner.

Denur, what a damned Cervo at the 3rd lap! :lol: You've lost some time because you had to dodge it at the last corner.
Yes indeed, it was very tempting to give the little bastard a push. :sly:

Thanx for checking. 👍

This, should be my replay? (It's the right one, just not sure I'm doing it right yet).

Darren.

Edit: Bloody hell, I think it worked! :D

Edit 2: Tried checking Zazaza's replay but can't figure out how to get .rar files to work, PS3 wont show it on my USB sticks, tried twice?

Attachments

• WRS 001.zip
    124.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Apologies for the double post but I've also tried checking Manuelos's zipped replay with no luck. I'm either doing something wrong or it's not been zipped properly? I've noticed that with Manuelos's file it shows on my laptop as 'BCES00104-RPLY2-F001', now mine has a similar folder name but only when you go 2 folders into it? I compressed the whole thing when doing mine and uploaded it as per the instructions I read from the link in the first post.

All I managed to get onto my PS3 from that one was the pictures from the final folder, maybe it's my n00bness that's the problem, any help would be appreciated.

Darren.

I checked yours Darren and GTP_Super_T is clean 👍 I also checked GTP_nani180 and it is also clean 👍 I'll have a look at manuelos' now and see if I can get it to work.

[EDIT]Manuelos lap is clean 👍 It has no online ID though, not sure if that matters?!? I might add, all the replays I checked have correct specs and total race times 👍

As for not being able to view his replay Darren, it just needed to be placed in the 2 folders you mentioned i.e. PS3 - SAVEDATA [/EDIT]

Last edited:
GTP_Vaxen is clean, Pro setting, R1 tires, and correct time. Is there any way to check the pp other than assuming that he wouldn't give himself more weight and less power so the max you can get with R1s it 660?

GTP_Vaxen is clean, Pro setting, R1 tires, and correct time. Is there any way to check the pp other than assuming that he wouldn't give himself more weight and less power so the max you can get with R1s it 660?

Max that you can get with R1s is 660pp.

Regarding the difference between the number of racers posting their laptimes (23) and the number of racers submitting their laps (31) I would like to invite ALL participants that join in for any given WRS combo to post their splits or laps in the race thread during the week. This is in the spirit of WRS fairplay and improves the buzz around the competition that goes on 👍

Yes yes I will gladly post my times this week, it was a rush to even get a clean time for me this initial attempt at OLR. I have definitely enjoyed everything so far though!!

Congrats to all the Division winners!!!

Hey guys , heres my replay...

Not sure who's going to be able to view it though as its the PSN Version..

I've uploaded a video onto youtube, just so you could see it that way if it dosent work, watch it in high quality..

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sKZI72JOkN8

Attachments

• NPEA00050-RPLY2-F026.zip
    138.6 KB · Views: 6
Hey guys , heres my replay...

Not sure who's going to be able to view it though as its the PSN Version..

I've uploaded a video onto youtube, just so you could see it that way if it dosent work, watch it in high quality..

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sKZI72JOkN8

Youtube watched, laps clean as far as I can tell. Maybe a out of car replay would have worked better.

Videos are not an accepted means of replay verification. They are, however, appreciated by those who do not use the same version and would like to see the fast drivers. 👍

We'll need to find someone with a PAL PSN DL version who is able to view it.

I believe Sphinx already had someone help with this on the first qualifier.

As for not being able to view his replay Darren, it just needed to be placed in the 2 folders you mentioned i.e. PS3 - SAVEDATA

Cheers Colby, I'll remember that for future WRS's. 👍

And thanks for the replay checking. :cheers:

Darren.

Congrats to all winners.

I il espect to be better in next race... the last place ist not good :crazy:

Attachments

• WRS(GT5P)_Week1_GTP_Lagas.zip
    128.1 KB · Views: 7
Congrats to all winners.

I il espect to be better in next race... the last place ist not good :crazy:

Just might not of been your event, im sure the right combo will see you up there soon.

We all have our favourite cars and tracks. When Fuji comes around you see me nearer the bottom. Cant stand that circuit.

First,👍 to all the guys who uploaded and reviewed replays.

I searched through the thread and noticed some requested NTSC replays still to be reviewed.

GTP_Im_Sorry post 7
GTP_Z28 post 8
GTP_Nuclearfire post 9 NTSC or PAL?
GTP_Vipond post 33

and the PAL PSN version of GTP_Bollox:sly: post 47

GTP_Vipond is clean, with a great first lap 👍 You're losing time in the first sector ... try easing off a little into turn 1 so that you get a better exit from turn 2, and try a double-apex line through the 180 after the tunnel, you'll get a much better exit onto the straight :)

GTP_NuclearFire is clean, too bad about that Corvette blocking you on lap 3 👍 You could also shave off a bit of time with a double-apex line in the 180 :)

I tried GTP_I_m_sorry's replay, but the zip file only had the contents of the replay folder ... I don't know how to get the PS3 to read it without the right folder name :confused:

I also tried GTP_Z28's replay, but the rar file only seem to have one .DAT file :confused:

and the PAL PSN version of GTP_Bollocks:sly: post 47

Comatosed was so kind to review GTP_Bollocks replay.

Clean
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
and respecting all specifications.👍

Congratulations to all the winners for week 01

Please can some one verify this soon? as time is running out and I only just figured out how to post my lap.
Thank you:)

Attachments

• GTP_CIVIC-R.zip
    126.9 KB · Views: 10
Congratulations to all the winners for week 01

Please can some one verify this soon? as time is running out and I only just figured out how to post my lap.
Thank you:)

Scrub that. I have no idea what I'm talking about. :dunce:

Last edited:
Back