• Power: Optional
  • Weight: Optional
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Downforce: Optinal
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: S2
  • Performance Points: Max 650
  • Tuning: Optional
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

Race Specifics:

• [*]The green painted concrete next of the rumbles is part of the track
    [*]G25 Clutch is prohibited
    [*]100% clean,
    [*]Your run must be done using your GTP_Tag
    [*]Tip: Don't get discouraged by the car,the Clio has a nice learningcurve,
    The more laps,the more fun.

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • run-off areas are not part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.
It is however expected for splits to be posted if you're taking part.

Sandbagging is frowned upon:
Downplay one's ability (towards others) in a game in order to deceive.

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 02 Submission ) to (Sphinx):

• you can submit only once
  • please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final lap time
  • the deadline is Monday 17 November 11.59pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• all gold times (if any) each week will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of time submission
  • failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

Good luck,
OLR Admin Team

Preview Week 03:

pb120033xb1.jpg

Last edited:
I like too :) especially since all the time I spent there 'cos of the GTP qualifier.

Had a quick go at this one, without much tuning. It would be faster (and a lot more fun) if I could get the rear end to stick in the sweepers (*cough* tuners! *cough*).

T1: 0'58.591
T2: 1'45.341

It would be faster (and a lot more fun) if I could get the rear end to stick in the sweepers (*cough* tuners! *cough*).

Ditto. ;)

My first ones as well, spent some time trying to tune it, but I can't get the back to stick in too many spots that should by all rights be flat out.

1:47.224

Sure I'll still be able to pick up some time, one way or the other.

I just gave this one a quick try. I dropped the ride height, gave it slightly stiffer springs, just over 2 degrees of camber and TCS of 1. I think if you need the TCS, go with 2 or more, 1 doesn't seem to do much.

T1: 1'00.690
T2: 1'48.499

These are the sectortimes of my best lap so far:

T1: 0'58.067
T2: 1'44.585

This is the setup I did it with:

Power: +28
Weight: 85%
Tyres: S2
Downforce: 5/15

Height: -15/-13
Springs: 5/6
Dampers: 3/4
Toe: -0.10/+0.12
Camber: 1.9/1.3
Brakes: 3/5

Angle: 40
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.712
2nd: 1.822
3rd: 1.381
4th: 1.124
5th: 0.895
6th: 0.781
Final gear: 4.271

Edit:
@ bigracer: Small mistake in the leaderboard:

T1 of Manuelos is listed as 58.524, but he posted 58.542

Otherwise, great job making the leaderboard 👍

Last edited:
@ bigracer: Small mistake in the leaderboard:

T1 of Manuelos is listed as 58.524, but he posted 58.542

Otherwise, great job making the leaderboard 👍
Thanks for
- sharing your setup (tho I don't know yet how crappy it works for me :))
- the board correction 👍 & sorted
- the compliment & you're very welcome

In fact today I was wondering how many racers actually view the board to see where they stand compared to others. Any other signals on that issue are very welcome!

Last edited:
I have the Japanese version can any one tell me where this No Mercy match is on the on-line list?

Also something ive not found in any translations. When tuning the springs and dampers is the higher the number the stiffer for springs etc

I have the Japanese version can any one tell me where this No Mercy match is on the on-line list?

Also something ive not found in any translations. When tuning the springs and dampers is the higher the number the stiffer for springs etc

Can't help you with finding the race I'm afraid but you're right about the springs yes, the higher the number the stiffer the springs. 👍

Darren.

9th race from above is the No Mercy.

And some carefull splits.

1'46.221

Tricky Nasty Little Car........

This is one slippery little bugger... and it's the same car as the IFTC race 3 and almost the same track... think I'll have had enough of the clio at Suzuka when the 2 events are over.

T2 1'44.915

T2 1'44.915
This week we post both splits, so you can enter both T1 and T2 in your posts mate 👍 updated

When doing singlelap combos, in WRS we usually post all splits of a fastest lap unless the track is so long (e.g. Le Mans and the 'Ring) that processing them in the leaderboard would be too much work.

On another note, as you can see the Luxy leaderboard (yes, built by Luxy/Luke himself) only displays DFP or DS2 in the controller column. As this is an older application and a newer one will be available somewhere in the next few months, the app will not be updated to display G25, sixaxis/DS3 or other devices. In this transition period, please read 'wheel' whenever you see DFP and 'console controller' whenever you see DS2.
Hopefully you will understand.

Last edited:
Just Simply "HATE" that car :ouch:

Why the same car and almost same track for the ITFC and the WRS .... really a bad week for me...

Last edited:
Early splits:

T1 - 0'58.854
T2 - 1'46.407

Power-on oversteer was a problem at first, but with practice I'm getting the rear to stick pretty well. Not nearly as bad as other cars, Cough-ZO6-Cough.

Hmmm, not really feeling this one yet...

T1 58.424
T2 1'44.795

Have had a few 57s T1's, but followed them by screwing up either 200r or spoon.

Using Racer_LP's tune for the time being with TC at 1 - which seems to help the exit from the hairpin.

@bigracer: looks like there's a typo in my T2 time on the leaderboard, should be 1'45.341, not 1'48.xxx :sly:

Gotcha covered, but I thought it was the Luxy leaderboard anyhow. :sly:

BOARD Updated.

In fact today I was wondering how many racers actually view the board to see where they stand compared to others. Any other signals on that issue are very welcome!

I use it a lot 👍 Would be interesting if we could put a counter on that page that reset every week...

I'm always checking to see how far down the board I've dropped, gonna be slipping backwards pretty quick this week. If I was driving a real car like this I'd swear it was trying to kill me... TCS set to on! :ouch:

Darren.

Back