GTP_WRS Week 03 : Official Results

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 51 comments
Congrats to all! GTP_Holland, WOW!
It was fun learning to drive an ff car. :)

Thanks Bob, I had a lot of free time this week.

Here's my replay.

Attachments

• RussRobitWRS3.zip
    108.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I'm in some doubt about my doubt otherwise I'd just have said it was a definite knock. You do get a similar change in engine note in the mini when the wheels stop spinning, so the engine note change alone isn't sufficient evidence. At first I thought I saw a drop on the speedo, which would be certain evidence, but watching it again I just can't be sure, it just happens too fast for my old eyes and crappy TV. Even with an FF wheel you might not have felt it, with a DS2 you wouldn't feel a thing and with the change in engine note being a normal happening in that car at that point on the track I don't doubt Sureshot when they say they didn't suspect anything might be wrong.

Nothing personal Sureshot :)

GTP_chupacabrito n3, pro, no clutch and clean 👍
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Z28 n3, pro, no clutch and clean 👍
gflagjn4.gif

Last edited:
congrats to the winners, here is my replay:

Attachments

• GTP Nuclearfire WRS week 3.zip
    108 KB · Views: 6
Hey, thanks for the comments everyone, and congrats to the other division podiumer's:tup: It was a pleasant little combo to drive, cheers:)

Attachments

• week 4 1'03.941.zip
    110.6 KB · Views: 9
Hey, thanks for the comments everyone, and congrats to the other division podiumer's:tup: It was a pleasant little combo to drive, cheers:)
It was worth waiting for your replay, very impressive indeed. 👍

Clean, right specs and you made use of almost every bit of track available and made it seem easy while doing so. If I were some team boss, I'd give you a tryout. :dopey:

Congrats to all the podium finishers. Looks like a few people will be moving up a division or two in the near future 👍

Sorry for the delay in posting my replay ... I almost forgot :dunce:

Attachments

• GTP_Luxy_WRS_003.zip
    109.4 KB · Views: 9
GTP_Sundaydriver
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_BobElHat
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Manuelos
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Sureshot ,I watched at least 10 times the point whit a possible wall hit.
I can see the car react different then all the other replays I watched.
So also I are in doubt,unfortunately means that a red flag.
rflagnv1.gif

Two NTSC replays still need to be reviewed.

GTP_RussRobit - post 33
GTP_Luxy - post 40

Last edited:
Sorry i'm late with my replay.

Mine is a Japanese version. If any one else has NTSC aswell i'll gladly review your run.

Attachments

• BCJS30017-RPLY2-B-BF204ABF001.zip
    107.6 KB · Views: 8
No worries

Just tried to save asteroid's file by saving target and also clicking on the zip file and saving to my USB, neither seem to work. Both read as a bad zip.

Is there anything else i can try.

No worries

Just tried to save asteroid's file by saving target and also clicking on the zip file and saving to my USB, neither seem to work. Both read as a bad zip.

Is there anything else i can try.
I was able to unzip the file and am now in progress of updating my japanese version to Spec III to be able to view the file. For the past 10 minutes the progress bar has jumped from 0% to a whopping 0%. This might take a while.............:sly:

I unzipped the file by using the free-to-use program WinRAR; selecting the file and pressing [View] on the button bar, then the file extracts well.

Thanks for the help Denur, i'll give it a go

I have Winrar only on a trial though

Cheers
I hope you succeed, because the update to Spec III for my japanese GT5p version is going nowhere. :ill:

GTP_RussRobit - post 33
GTP_Luxy - post 40

Thanks 👍

GTP_RussRobit - post 33
GTP_Luxy - post 40

Thanks 👍

I'll do this tonight (PST), if someone doesn't get to it before me.

Edit: checked them both:

GTP_RussRobit
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Luxy
gflagjn4.gif

👍

Last edited:
Thanks everybody,👍

the results are official now.

Back