GTP_WRS Week 06 : Official results

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 50 comments
GTP_EDK Correct specs and clean. ๐Ÿ‘
GTP_phantom Correct specs and clean. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for the check. ๐Ÿ‘

I'm not able to check GTP_MARSHALL's. I only have NTSC and PAL disks, no JP Disks.

EDK
2 more replays checked. Both used the same line entering the bus stop that I did. I thoroughly checked my own by parking my car just in bounds and watching my ghost go by to the trackside. So I'm confident that while they are close to the edge, they are both clean. ๐Ÿ‘

1---2'06.472---GTP_DHolland---audi
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'07.490---GTP_Luxy---audi
gflagjn4.gif

REALLY smooth driving in the infield from both. Watching Dan's lap, it was not at all apparent that he was that much faster. It was just perfect driving. :eek:

Thanks for checking, Kevin ๐Ÿ‘

Congrats to all the winners and podium finishers.

I did this week in 7 sessions. Each time I would switch cars and I would get faster. I ended up with the Audi just because it was the last car I raced before I ran out of time. I was really surprised that every time I used the Mustang I would beat my previous best. If I had a lot more time I might have found one that was better for my driving style, but I was pretty happy with the Audi at the end.

Congrats to all winners,podiums and all who competed. ๐Ÿ‘
Here's my replay Merry Xmas all.:)

Attachments

• WRS Week 6.zip
    131.3 KB · Views: 9
Congrats winners, well done!! ๐Ÿ‘

And a big thumbs-up for Grevlin who out of nowhere (I didn't see your splits on the leader board) took the win in our division 3. :scared:

Darn, I thought I had a good chance this time to take the win myself. :ouch:

I had a feeling that the Audi would be the faster car, but I kept losing so much time on the infield with it compared to the Honda, that I stuck to the Honda in the end. But this combo ranks among my favourits so far. Well done Sjaak and thanks for puting up the results in Sphinx's absence (I hope he gets well soon). ๐Ÿ‘

edit>
Here's my replay
Nice and clean ๐Ÿ‘

Attachments

• GTP_Denur WRS6 PAL.rar
    133.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
This is from the replay from GTP_Denur:

DSCN2201.JPG

Is this ok?! I always thought it wasn't (it wasn't clean in the GTP_Event 01):confused:
Otherwise it's clean + correct specs.

This is from the replay from GTP_Denur:

Is this ok?! I always thought it wasn't (it wasn't clean in the GTP_Event 01):confused:
Otherwise it's clean + correct specs.

The race specs state that all hard surfaces are track, so yes, its OK.

Congratulations to all podiums this week. IMHO another great turn out for a very interesting combo. Hats off to Sjaak on his selection again.

A huge apology for the long delay in suplying the results for this race, and a big thank you to Sjaak for getting them published.

Congrats to all winners and poduim places. ๐Ÿ‘

:cheers: to all racers for this really good combo.

Here is my replay for this one 2'07.550 :sly:

I also had a faster lap 2'07.468 which would have gave me the 2nd spot behind Dan but with a close call at the bus stop so I prefered to not submit it.
If someone could tell me how this one is ;)

Also had faster time closer to Holl01 at last split time before Bus stop but never succeed on those faster laps 1.23.128 & 1.23.142 :ill:

Hope to see you all for next round ๐Ÿ‘

Attachments

• WRS_6_Wayne_GTP.zip
    129.8 KB · Views: 10
  • GTP_Wayne_2-07-468.zip
    129.7 KB · Views: 7
A huge apology for the long delay in suplying the results for this race, and a big thank you to Sjaak for getting them published.
No worries, even you have the right to call in sick every now and then :) very glad you're back among the living.

Hi ppl,

Here it is my replay,

Good Laps whit Mercedes :)

Attachments

• WRS(GT5P)_Week6_GTP_Lagas.zip
    127.5 KB · Views: 10
Good job people,:)

we have all the replays in house.๐Ÿ‘

I will contact Andrew for reviewing GTP_MARSHALL's replay.

quote andrewyhy
Review's done. Another clean lap done by GTP_MARSHALL. ๐Ÿ‘

Cheers,

Andrew.

Thanks Andrew.๐Ÿ‘

and

3---2'09.984---GTP_Lagas---honda
gflagjn4.gif

Clean run.๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Back