• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 49 comments
thanks for reviewing my replay 👍

RussRobit's replay :clean and green 👍

Thanks nuclearfire. :)

Well, I'm able to grab the replays and do the following:

Unzip them to a file using 7-Zip
Then unzip that file using 7-Zip

Why am I not able to just use WinZip to do all of this in one step like before? :grumpy:

I have to do the same thing LinPark. It seems the first file that is unzipped has no zip extension, but 7-zip recognizes it anyway.

Congrats to all the podiums, great combo:tup:

Attachments

• wrs week7.zip
    114.5 KB · Views: 11
Anyone wants to check the one from GTP_grevling9294, I would say its clean, but in the 3rd lap in the last corner its very close and I'm not 100% sure.
Otherwise correct specs + correct final time

I must appologize profusely. I just reviewed my submission before posting my replay. In the Christmas rush, I didn't verify my addition before submitting my final time. I submitted the total of the time flashed on the screen at the end of a lap. I knew I should have submitted the total of the "last lap/best lap" time. I had both times added, and in a rush, sent in the wrong time.
I also appologize for being late to find this out. It has been a busy week, with Christmas. I didn't think my time would be good enough for a podium, and haven't checked this thread until today.
For what it's worth, the the correct time that I SHOULD have submitted wouldn't change my placement, either in my division ( 3rd Div. 4 ) or overall placement ( 25th ).
--
But I fully understand I broke the rules. I should be disqualified.
--

If my mistake can be forgiven, I submit my correct time of:

2'53.271

lap 1: 57.788
lap 2: 57.726
lap 3: 57.757

Attachments

• GTP_phantom WRS-7.zip
    121 KB · Views: 10
If my mistake can be forgiven, I submit my correct time of:

2'53.271

lap 1: 57.788
lap 2: 57.726
lap 3: 57.757

We are very strict with rules.
But I see no harm in accepting your time.

I will change your time in the results table.👍

Congrats to all podium finishers 👍

I can see I ain't doing too bad with sixaxis to match some of you guys.

And Sjaak thanks for the week 8 Citroen, I'm working my way thru the traffic on leaderboard.

👍 GT-mode events rock 👍 (talking about week 08 event :D )

Here are my laps on this event:

As you can tell, after one megalap I got quite hyped and lost concentration.
I almost lost it in the beginning of lap 2 but recovered miraculously.

Wooohooo! My first division win. Not often I get a combo that suits me as well as this, so I'll savour this while it lasts.

Congratulations to all the podium finishers.

My replay, sorry it's taken a while, busy time of year:

Attachments

• GTP_BobElHat_WRS_07.zip
    129 KB · Views: 9
GTP_BobElHat - correct specs, clean, and green
GTP_D.Holland - correct specs, clean, and green
GTP_grevling9294 - correct specs but need a final judgement on the final turn on lap 3 also - I just can't be 100% sure on it that 3 wheels don't go off the track for a split second at the edge of the rubber

One other thing is that I wasn't sure if we were to add the 3 times that pop up in the middle of the screen or use the lap times that appear in the upper right corner because they are slightly different. For instance, Dan's times add to 2'47.542 if you use the Lap times that pop-up in the middle but he reported 2'47.551 which is what we would get if we added up the times in the upper right corner (either way it wouldn't effect the outcome in the standings of any that I reviewed).

Thanks!

@ LinPark:
This has already been asked a couple of times and was added to the first post of the WRS week 07 thread after the first time it was asked:

-6- Use your lap times from your right upper corner,best and last laptime.

👍

Hi I posted my replay a week ago and as far as a I can see no one has checked it.
Post #10 Thanks

What version are you on, zed? PAL, aren't you?

Edit:

GTP_grevling9294 -

I think the replay is unclean, on the third lap at the final hairpin, I think that both the front wheels are on the grass on the inside of the a-pex at the start of the hairpin. I recorded it on my digital camera with the view facing backwards to get this opinion. I looked at it frame by frame, albeit taken at 30FPS. If someone has some sophisticated video equipment on their comp, I can send them a .avi file of my digital camera recording (about 12 seconds long).

Last edited:
Thanks for checking mine LinPark 👍

GTP_zed300: correct specs, submitted time, three clean laps
gflagjn4.gif

Zed300, you might want to add your controller type (for the leaderboard) and that you have a PAL version to your signature. It may be that nobody checked your replay sooner because they didn't know if it was PAL or NTSC.

Thanks for checking mine LinPark 👍

GTP_zed300: correct specs, submitted time, three clean laps
gflagjn4.gif

Zed300, you might want to add your controller type (for the leaderboard) and that you have a PAL version to your signature. It may be that nobody checked your replay sooner because they didn't know if it was PAL or NTSC.

Yer ok thanks Bob DFP.
All of Australia is PAL, though I will add more details to my signature. Thanks again and enjoy the NEW YEAR :sly::):tup:celebrations as we are only 3 1/4 hours from 2009.👍

GTP_grevling9294 :
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.

One NTSC replay left,ready to review:
GTP_phantomR post 35.

Thanks all for the reviewing,

Results are official now.

Back