GTP_WRS Week 1 : BallS1 to the Wall

• Thread starter EDK
  • 1,076 comments
Awesome combo,..I got hiccups as soon as I started! (probably the beer) This has been one of my favorite tracks from all of the series of games and it feels like a forgiving car to get stuck in with. :)

Oh just post some damn splits already!

I saved my best lap after a few gyrations and went to watch the replay for initial splits and trouble.. I can't see them.
I saved best lap, exited to gallery and selected the replay file to watch. I then went to the live timing view and nothing.

Is this wrong?

Reactions: EDK
Awesome combo,..I got hiccups as soon as I started! (probably the beer) This has been one of my favorite tracks from all of the series of games and it feels like a forgiving car to get stuck in with. :)

I saved my best lap after a few gyrations and went to watch the replay for initial splits and trouble.. I can't see them.
I saved best lap, exited to gallery and selected the replay file to watch. I then went to the live timing view and nothing.

Is this wrong?
See my instructions on viewing your splits in the OP. ;)

EDK
See my instructions on viewing your splits in the OP. ;)
Thanks EDK, it wasn't expecting too much of me to read the whole OP tbh. :guilty:

I've had soo many problems with the replay data that I just expect fail on approach. Anyway, my initial splits for the board are:

Oh btw, we're still in the process of creating the car/track images for the leaderboard, I hope to have them up tomorrow :)
Had this one ready for the M4 online event a couple weeks ago.
apricot-hill-raceway-jpg.90623

Interesting... Not familiar with this track. Will take a bit of getting used to. Here's my first splits.

Interesting... Not familiar with this track. Will take a bit of getting used to. Here's my first splits.
The car is a little on the crazy side, I wanted to give you guys some grip and oversteer, on a wide track, after what we subjected you to on the qualifier. ;)

Well I did plan to take my pride and joy to a local car meet but seeing as the the first event has been put up my plans have well and truly changed .

*sigh* just set my fastest laptime and watched the replay to see the splits, suddenly I'm stuck in a loading screen..

Slight improvement, not a chance I am going to be challenging the top guys. Can see a bit of time, if I can string a perfect lap together.

Split 1 : 24.731
Split 2 : 50.050

I told myself that I would enjoy this, and not worry about how I do. That's gone out of the window! I seem to have come over all competitive. ;)

Ok, ran around 20 laps so far & I've noticed this car loves to oversteer dramatically if your trying to break while turning. Need to work on that :sly:

This car is an interesting drive, I've got back into my old habit of braking several times per corner to rotate the car.

Thanks Paul. I did manage to red lap a .0 T1 so more time is still left to be found.

*sigh* just set my fastest laptime and watched the replay to see the splits, suddenly I'm stuck in a loading screen..

I get that so often it's unfunny. After the involuntary reboot I spam Sony with the obligatory report an error message.

Last splits from me tonight:

Ok, well here are my first splits. This is gunna be a tough week :)

Come on, Paul, you're D1 now. :P

I sense this Kombo will be a wheel-breaker. :scared:

Okay after not saving my last best lap I now got a similarly quick one in. But now, How do I see the exact splits?

Don't if I'll run this the entire week. I really need to adjust to these GT6 racing tyres.

Okay after not saving my last best lap I now got a similarly quick one in. But now, How do I see the exact splits?
EDK
Viewing your T1 & T2 Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay' (See pic below)
  • To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Gallery' option.
  • Live timing monitor does not work properly, so we have to use a small trick to view splits.
  • While viewing your Replay, pause the lap by hitting start, before the end of the first sector.
  • While keeping the replay paused, advance the replay, using the forward arrow on the replay HUD. This will advance the replay to the end of the first sector. That's your T1 split, write it down.
  • Advance the replay again. That will show the lap to date time on the screen, this is your first and second sector time, added together.
  • To post your T1 & T2 Splits, simply post the lap to date times that are shown in the middle of the screen. Do not try to calculate the actual T2 split time, the Fetchbot will do that for you.
SaveBestLapIcon.png

(Best Lap Replay Icon)

This is from the OP.

My first splits run about 10 laps

Deffo room for improvement and the feel of the 1st corner under braking wow

*wrong splits*

Edit: I am a moron.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, Fetchy does that automatically, you need to input the split timers not the sector times.
Wow, less than a second for the 2nd sector!!!? I think Millross has submitted wrong. :)

Still to run this combo, just fired up the Quattro, i mean console.

Back