GTP_WRS Week 10 : A Scary Rx (Team Trial Challenge Event 2)

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 344 comments
Ramon, that's not what I would like to call them :D
How would you like to call them? I think "Gravitron chicanes" fit well. :D
. Next time we're at Ascari we will try something different for boundaries. For the upcoming online race we have opened up the boundaries to make the concrete in the chicanes legal.
Now you know what you're doing. :P

After further review and being reminded of the white line rule by my team mate Joe, my best laps were dirty. There are places on the track where you can be on a rumble but over the white line. I was just paying attention to the 2 chicanes and not the rest of the track. Just posting this as a reminder to anyone who was making the same mistake I was as to what constitutes a clean lap:dunce:.
  • Tarmac and rumble strips beyond/behind the white line are NOT part of the track
  • The white lines (dotted and solid) are legal and part of the track. Two wheels must be on, or in line with the white line at all times
I will post revised splits when I get a clean lap.
I know the feeling, and I really feel for you. Had an amazing lap, but 3 wheels over the line on the rumble at the fast left/right in sector 1. Made me slower onto the straight, but had to delete it. Couldn't get close to it again :(
Panicking about mine now, as I am 160 miles away, I can't check. Even though I checked several times before I submitted, and didn't need to use the photo mode once.

A heads up to everyone, the Average Joe's Racing Team has dropped out of the competition, unfortunately. I will keep the point values and everything else the same.

Jerome

Just a few tenths faster but it's better. THere was a faster lap but doubtfull if it was claen so I wil post these.
1'34.133

GTP-WRS GT6 Week 10: A Scary Rx (Team Trial Challenge Event 2)
Arcade Mode Time Trial Hot Lap
Mazda efini RX-7 Type R (FD) '91
Ascari Race Resort (Full Track)
DS3

Splits:

1'37.520

GTP_DeathStar :cool:
USA

Well, it's not as fast as I was hoping, but it is what it is. Submitted...

Submitted my time with splits on the board , I've gone faster but gone for the 100% clean option as my faster laps are real margin calls on the chicanes and can imagine would give a few issues verifying them.

1'32.666

I guess, I'm finding my natural level here that is lower than my qualifier.

Back